I dont know what i have...hemrrhoid or ?? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I dont know what i have...hemrrhoid or ?? I dont know what i have...hemrrhoid or ??

Unread 05-07-2003, 05:14 PM
I dont know what i have...hemrrhoid or ??

I have a hanging~~hmm~~skin tag or something...and it has a tear in it and hurts when I have BM~whether soft or hard....ugh....sometimes it bleeds if I am having toruble other times it is just there is is sorta sore though I don't think it is a fistula cause there is no pu...it is around the anus....ugh...what to do....It sometimes itches and is bothersome but mainly when I lay down, when I sit then it doesnt bother me as much.......i have dont the hemmroid creme....maybe i need to use neosporin or something more diligently......ugh....anyone ever have this....I hate to go to the doctors for this especially since I know them all. I really dont want to show my fanny to any. Guess I will have to go out of town.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2003, 06:02 PM

DTQ,

If it is a hemorrhoid, they can be very painful but you are right you should call your DR and find out for sure. It is important to watch your diet and make sure you don't get constipated so it can heal properly too. I know they can be very uncomfortable and seem to itch alot when they are healing. Please don't suffer though there are some great OTC stuff that you can ask your DR/nurse practitioner about that are especially for them and give almost instant relief in some cases.

Take care,
lenee
Unread 05-07-2003, 08:10 PM

Hi I agree with (((Darlene))), you need to let a DR check to make sure that's what it is, but it sure sounds like a hemmorhoid. Lots of us get them post op!

I've found that using a Fleet Pain Relief wipe (they come in a round plastic screw top jar) a few times a day helps tremendously. They work much better than the Tucks or other brand hemmorhoid wipes for stopping the itching and burning.

Sorry you're having to deal with this, I know it's uncomfortable, but you should be able to heal it up pretty quickly once you know for sure that's what it is.
s,
-Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-07-2003, 09:34 PM

YEP, sounds like a hemmeroid to me. I have horrible ones and am having mine removed when I have my repair surgery. I cant even find my rectum there are so many and they are so large.

I am sure your Dr has seem more than one in his day. I had mine looked at a month or so ago and he also said I have a rectal fistula and will be having that taken care of too. It is somewhat embarassing, but I would go have it looked at just to make sure. I also use Tucks pads, it is very soothing.

Let us know what you find out.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register