Volunteers Wanted!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Volunteers Wanted!! Volunteers Wanted!!

Unread 05-21-2003, 07:00 PM
Volunteers Wanted!!

As many of you know, I'm currently working on my cancer scrapbook. (I absolutely LOVE to scrapbook)

Well, I was thinking last night, that I would LOVE to do a section about you wonderful ladies on my on-line support list.

So this is where I need my volunteers. If you can, I would LOVE you to send me a couple of pics of yourself, family, interests, along with a paragraph about yourself. I would also like a photo, or a post card or something about where you live.

I think my album wouldn't be complete without all of you guys in it. So if your up to the task, and want to join, please email me, and I will send you my home address, so you can send me your stuff.

I can hardly wait to see what kind of response I get to this special request. I know these pages in my book will be AWESOME!!

Thanks in Advance Ladies!!

's and ers to everyone...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-21-2003, 10:15 PM
I would love to send you stuff!

but I want to see the finished product! I think that it is a great idea. Let me know how soon you want the pictures. That sounds like so much fun.
Unread 05-22-2003, 06:39 AM
Count me in

I think that it would be nice to see everyone, the faces behind the words of comfort, and cheering, and all those cyber hugs, that make you feel so good when things are not going good. So count me in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-22-2003, 01:45 PM
Volunteers Wanted!!

I just had a friend shoot a roll of me with my newly bald head, so once I get the pics back, I can send you some. PM me with your address. When you're done with your book, maybe you can make some color photocopies of it for those of us who contribute! I know we'd all love to see it, but . . . making all those copies could get expensive. I'd pay for one, though. :-)
Unread 05-22-2003, 11:09 PM
I would pay for a copy too! PM me also

and give me your address. This will be great! I have been writing about my experience and have thought I would love to include so many of everyone else's experience, too. You have given me that added spark of creativity. Let's see where it develops.
Unread 05-23-2003, 07:29 AM
Volunteers Wanted!!

Sounds like a great idea. Count me in too.
Unread 05-23-2003, 10:38 AM
Volunteers Wanted!!

I love to scrapbook too! Count me in.
Unread 05-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Volunteers Wanted!!

Okay, this is what I'm going to do with the final pages.

Well actually, the final pages will be in my scrapbook, but I will scan them first before putting them in, and burning all of the pages onto a CD. Then I will send everyone a CD. The cost to me will be so small, so don't worry about the expense. This way, if you guys want it for your books/journals you can print them out, or you can just have them for viewing.

I think this would be so great to see once done. You all have been so supportive to me, that I can't wait to see the faces behind the words.

Thank you so much for sending me your info.
Unread 05-24-2003, 03:43 PM
I would love to be part of it!

Tammy,
What a brilliant idea. Let me know when and where to send the photos ans stuff
Regards,
Steph.
Unread 06-05-2003, 06:21 PM
Volunteers Wanted!!

Well, some people are sending me stuff via email, so I thought I would share with all of you about it.

If you don't want to mail me everything, you can send me the photos and the paragraph via email.

Of course if you are sending me a post card, you will still need to send that to me.

But just thought you might want another way to send stuff to me.

Thanks again for helping me out with this, I can hardly wait. Now that stuff is coming in, I'm really excited...

's and ers to all of you...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register