Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover? Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover?

Unread 05-26-2003, 11:33 AM
Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover?

HELLO!!!!! I CANT TAKE ANYTHING. I HAVE CHRONIC BLADDER INFLAMMATION KNOWN AS IC AND THAT PREVENTS ME FROM TAKING ANYTHING CHEMICAL.EVERY THING HAS MAJOR REPERCUSSIONS ON MY BLADDER. EVEN FOOD. I CANT EAT ANYTHING. IT AFFECTS MY BLADDER I AM SLOWLY STARVING TO DEATH. 41 YRS OLD 5'6 AND 110 PDS..(SOUNDS WEIRD I KNOW). MY QUESTION: IS RED CLOVER TEA OK TO DRINK? I HAVE READ IT HELPS WITH THE BLADDER AND SOME MENOPAUSAL SYMTOMS.I CANT TAKE RED CLOVER CAPSULES . I CANT EVEN DRINK WATER IT EFFECTS MY BLADDER. SO ANY AT ALL INPUT IS A GOD SEND IF I COULD FIND A TEA OR SOMETHING JUST TO SUSTAIN ME. MY DR IS NO HELP..I HAVE HAD TO BE MY OWN DR. BUT I AM ON THE MALNUTRION SIDE.THANKS A BUNCH.. ANGEL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2003, 01:25 PM
Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover?

CHRIS YOU NEED WATER!!!!! YOU NEED TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM FOR AN IV TO BE PUT IN OR WE WILL ALL LOSE YOU..I CAN'T LOSE YOU NOW MY FRIEND, MY DEAR SISTER... WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO KNOW EACHOTHER...PLEASE YOU LIVE TOO FAR AWAY FROM ME FOR ME TO HELP YOU OTHER THAN BEG YOU TO GO....... I LOVE U
Unread 05-26-2003, 01:40 PM
WENDY MY BUDDY

WENDY..MY BUDDY I LOVE U TOO HONEY..YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS RESPONDED TO ME SO FAR!!WHERE IS EVERYONE WHEN IN NEED THE MOST!!!LOL!!I HAVE BEEN TO THE DRS FOR THIS AND THEY ALL IGNORE ME..SO HELP ME GOD> THEY SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR ME..BECAUSE I CANT TAKE MEDS..BECAUSE THE MED INFLAME MY BLADDER MORE. IF I GO TO THE ER THE WILL WANT O GIVE ME MED BUT I AM CHEMICAL SENSITVE TO DRUGS BECAUSE OF THIS BLADDER THAT I AM GROWING TO HATE NOW!!I HAVE ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO EVERYTHING. I AM SCARED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO...MY HUSBAND IS HERE THANK GOD AND HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR ME..I AM NOT A COMPLAINER YA KNOW? BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHO TO TURN TO..CHRIS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-26-2003, 02:25 PM

CHRIS SWEETIE KEEP THAT BOTTLED WATER WITH YOU THAT IS THE ONE THING NO ONE IS ALLERGIC TO... H2O IT HAS OXYGEN IN IT REMEMBER YOUR CHEMISTRY....AND HAVE DH GET YOU SOME ENSURE AND SIP IT 24/7 ALL DAY AND NIGHT IF YOU HAVE TO TO GET YOUR STRENGTH BACK... THE HIGH CALORIE ONE...IT IS SOOTHING TO TUMMIES... IF YOU HAVE TO PEE PEE AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO PEE PLEASE DARLING CHRIS PLEASE AND EMAIL ME OR PM BACK BEFORE U GO TO BED TONIGHT TO LET ME KNOW U ARE OK I LOVE U WENDY
Unread 05-26-2003, 02:47 PM

Angeleyes, I am sooooooooo sorry to hear this, I just logged on and read your post, I too have been in a slump but not so much as to think of a fellow sister more. Onetime I had a bladder problem and I was to drink cranberry juice and tons of water. Don't get dehydrated please. Maybe and IV if things don't get better ASAP. Let us all know how you are doing and make sure to get rest. Hang in there. Nature1715
Unread 05-26-2003, 05:08 PM

Hi angeleyes

Have you tried a Urologist? If one dr, does not give you the answers you need then find another.

Greentea w/mint is so good for the kidneys bladder etc, also cranberry 100% juice or even tea,

The Gals are right if you feel you need to go to the ER, Please let us know how you are feeling OK?
BIG s
Sis
Unread 05-26-2003, 05:25 PM

Hi angeleyes I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time, sweetie please don't let yourself get too dehydrated. There must be someone who can help you. I'm moving your post over to the Road Less Traveled because there are several ladies over there with IC who will see it and maybe can give you some suggestions there, OK?

And do go to the ER if you aren't urinating at all, they can put you on IV fluids. Keep us posted, we're worrying about you!

s,
-Linda
Unread 05-26-2003, 05:56 PM

Hi Chris

Have you tried different sorts of water. By this I mean filtered, bottled, distilled. I can totally relate to the water problem...same here.

I can drink our local water through a filter most of the time but now and again they put something in it that drives me nuts. I always have bottled water on hand for these times. Took me awhile to find a bottled water I could tolerate though, so keep trying. When you find one you can tolerate, freeze some for emergencies.

You must drink water though, it's so important. If you can't drink you must have IV fluids. Please don't hesitate to go to the ER.

Hang in there sweetie. Thinking of you.

Unread 05-26-2003, 07:09 PM

Angeleyes,
Although my problem isn't because of my bladder I have major problems with food. I'm 5'5 and about 110. Please contact your doctor if you've lost too much weight. I try to drink lots of water and eat what I can when I can. I also take LOTS of vitamins to try and replace what I know my body isn't eating.

I've recently had a problem with some shaking and tremors and have traced it to a lack of potassium. When we can't eat our bodies aren't getting the necessary nutrients that it needs.

Unread 05-26-2003, 07:40 PM
Don't drink Cranberry juice

Hi,
I just read the posts here. I have seen a urologist because a Gyn thought I might have IC (It is unlikely).

Anyway, the BIGGEST thing he told me was not to drink cranberry juice if you have IC.... even though that is commonly thought of as a good thing for bladder problems it is not good for IC.

I hope things start to look up for you. You should definately find a urologist who specilizes in women's issues or a UroGynacologist.

I am also thin due to pain zapping my appetite for many years. I am 5'7" and 105. When I am in alot of pain I just don't eat well. I do try to take vitamins etc.

SBlumen

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register