Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover? Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover?

Unread 05-27-2003, 08:25 AM
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN AND AGAIN(MY FRIENDS)

PAM KIM AND REDAPPLE AND JOSELLE THANK YOU AND AUDREY.. I DID TAKE THE PRERELIEF AUDREY. IT MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH (ALOT OF GASES IN MY UPPER STOMACH) KIM I AM LOOKING FOR AN OSTEOPATHIC DR..NO LUCK YET.. AND JOSELLE I PM-ED YOU. AND PAM THANK YOU HONEY. YOU ARE ALWAYS SO THERE AND SO KIND I LOVE U GUYS. OH AND BROTH HAS MSG IN IT..I AM ALLERGIC TO IT. I AM GOING TO GO TO THE HEALTH FOOD STORE.I FEEL TOO WEAK TO DRIVE.BUT I WILL GET THERE.JUST ONE OTHER THING LADIES. I WAS LEFT WITH ONE OVARY. AND IT SEEMS THAT DURING MY CYCLE(WHEN IT WOULD OF BEEN) MY SYMPTOMS ARE MORE AND MORE MONSTEROUS.FOR A WHILE MY BODY SETTLES DOWN JUST A BIT.A LIITLE TOLERABLE. BUT AROUND CERTAIN TIMES OF THE MONTH IT FEELS LIKE I AM TOTALLY UNDER ATTACK WITH THIS. I AM MENOPAUSE BECAUSE MY BLOOD WORK SHOWED MY FSH LEVEL HIGH. BUT AS YOU KNOW I CANT TAKE HRTS(THEIR DRUGS)NOT EVEN THE COMPOUNDS. COULD MY HORMONES BE DOING THIS TOO?? PLEASE..PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK..XXXOOOO TO ALL OF YOU..ANGEL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-27-2003, 08:52 AM
Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover?

Angel,
Your hormones, or lack thereof, could certainly be contributing to your problems. I just had my levels tested and was high in Estrone but low on the other two estrogens. My Osteo doc did feel that the low levels could be contributing to my problems.

Here's a site about Osteopathic doctors http://www.aoa-net.org/ They do have a searchable database to try and find a doctor in your area http://directory.aoa-net.org/

I hope you can find some answers and some relief soon!
Unread 05-27-2003, 09:36 AM
TOO EVERYONE(PLEASE READ)

TO EVRYONE WHO E-MAILED ME I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE E-MAILS BECAUSE I CANT DELTE THEM IN MY E-MAIL BOX.I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY HUSBAMD TO COME HOME AND DO THAT FOR ME. I AM NOT THAT COMPUTER SAVEY..ANY AWAYS COULD YOU ALL PM ME THROUGH HYSTERSISTERS. I AM SORRY I DIDNT GET ANYTHING.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW LADIES AS I FEEL I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF ALL YOUR HELP.. LOVE ANGEL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-27-2003, 10:17 AM
i think i fixed my overloaded e-mail

i think i have fixed my overloaded e-mail so its ok to send mail there. also, i called a osteopath dr ( like kim advised there are no ecologist here) about two hrs ago or so and still no call back. after telling the receptionist about what is going on with me you think they would be heads up but nooo.maybe i would need to arrive at a hospital doa to be taken into concideration,if i dont get a call back soon i am just going to the er..angel
Unread 05-27-2003, 04:33 PM
Slowly Starving To Death Because Of Bladder(ic) Have A Question About Red Clover?

Hi again sweetie

Just read Joselle's post and boy can I relate. It could have been me writing that. I particularly like the "if you can smell it, it's probably affecting you". I so agree with that.

Every little thing that you can eliminate from your life that affects you is a small step in the right direction. Even something as simple as soap powder made a huge difference to me. I always use unperfumed/no enzyme ones.

When I was going through my nightmare I did heaps of reading and found a theory which made sense to me. Imagine a barrel gradually filling up with all the things our body's can't tolerate. As it's filling it's causing no problems. However when it reaches the top it only takes one small addition to overflow. At this point our bodies start to react and unless we can get that barrel under control again we're in trouble.

By reading these posts it seems to me you're not alone here. Far too many of us unfortunately have been on your road, but as Joselle says you can get off. It takes time and diligence but it can be done and you can do it to. We're all here for you and everyone of us can help you in some way. You hang in there hon. We're with you all the way.

Unread 05-27-2003, 10:35 PM

Hi angeleyes! Did you go to the ER yet? I just saw your post for the first time today. At the very least, they can put an IV in you at the ER. I hope you have gone by now. I know I told you in a PM that going without food(I was forced to also) for a week and a half has made my bladder problems so much more tolerable! I am now eating more normal again. Not quite where I was, but better. Hopefully it won't be long and you can start to re-introduce foods(very carefully). Please update us soon so we know what's going on. There is a doctor out there that can help you! You just have to find him/her Take care
Unread 05-27-2003, 11:13 PM
Broth

Chris,

Make your own broth. Throw some chicken parts, or carcass if you have one or two, in a pot and cover with water. Simmer for awhile. OR cut up some veggies and throw them in a pot and cook them for awhile. Then strain the broth and drink it slowly, in small amounts. Keep some by your side at all times. If necessary, dilute with more water that you tolerate.

Also, you can make your own gelatine. Use diluted fruit juice (not citrus). I use 5 cups of juice, three cups of water and three Tablespoons of unflavoured gelatine. Sprinkle the gelatine over the water and let it sit a couple of minutes. Stick in the microwave for 5 minutes. Take it out and put the juice in. Stir. Put in individual containers (Ziplok bowls are great) and put it in the frig. I used to dilute it more - half and half. But you can dilute it however much you need to and it's something besides liquid for you to have.

No MSG in these yummy dishes.
Unread 05-29-2003, 10:00 AM

Angeleyes, Hi Was just checking in on you, how are you feeling? Please let us know. I am going over to post in the prayer section. Bye for now. Take care of your self.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register