Appointments for the week of June 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of June 2 Appointments for the week of June 2

Unread 06-01-2003, 06:16 PM
Appointments for the week of June 2

Hi, Girls! It's time again to wish our sisters well with their appointments for the upcoming week:

Monday

known2b (Jane) has a follow-up appointment with her gyn/onc.

Good luck, Jane! I hope your appointment goes well and that you get wonderful news!

Sallyshredder begins her radiation treatments. Her chemo will also start sometime this week.

(((Sally))) I hope your treatments go well and that you get maximum benefit with minimal side effects.

Tuesday

Burnt Meadow (Julie) has her first appointment with the gyn/onc.

(((Julie))) I hope your appointment goes well. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for you!

mojo23 (Mary) is having her first chemo.

Wishing you an easy time with your chemo. I hope this is just what is needed to banish those cancer cells!

Thursday

Jeanine is having a follow-up with colposcopy and PAP with her gyn.

I'm starting my scootching warm-ups tomorrow so that I'm ready to do my personal best! Goals: To cause wrinkles no greater than 1/4-inch wide in the paper, to not tear the paper gown (I always shred it before the doc even gets in the room), and to make it to the edge of the table on my first try! Wish me well!

Friday

Shepherdpal (Debbie) is having her colostomy reversed.

(((Debbie))) You've waited a long time to have this done--I wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Remember--this is a great time to pamper the again! Take care of yourself.

mmjw3 (Michelle) is going to the castle for her LAVH.

Good luck at the castle Michelle! You're going to look great in that crown! Wishing you a successful surgery and easy recovery.

I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts and 'ers this week. Please come back and let us know how things go!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2003, 08:02 PM

Jane, Sally, Julie, Mary, Jean, Debbie & Michelle.....Good Luck to all of you this week. I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Unread 06-01-2003, 08:55 PM

Sally, Julie, Mary, Jean, Debbie & Michelle You will all be in my thoughts this week. I do hope every thing goes well with everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2003, 11:02 PM

Jane, Sally, Julie, Mary, Jean, + Michelle .You all in my thoughts and prayers this week.
Unread 06-02-2003, 05:03 AM

Good Luck All this week. May everyone have good reports & Jeanine may you have a great report with an olympic A+++scootch.

Ruth S
Unread 06-02-2003, 08:10 PM

Love and good wishes to all this week!!! My thoughts/prayers are with you all. God bless!
Unread 06-03-2003, 08:50 AM
Sorry I Missed This Earlier

Sally--rads and chemo both--I'm hoping they both go well for you with minimal side effects. Any lingering cancer cells are going to get this double punch and either drop right over or else jump right out of you and head for the hills.

Julie--best wishes on your first gyn/onc appointment. May you like the Dr.

Mary--that first chemo is scary no matter how we prepare for it--but it's killing those lurking cells...now they are resting and relaxing, but when the chemo hits--ka-boom! Gone.

Jeanine--hey you're our leader so we'll expect notihng less than an A+ from you on scootching and excellent Pap and colposcopy results.

Debbie--bet you're glad you're getting rid of the colostomy. Hope the surgery goes well and things are soon back to normal.
Unread 06-03-2003, 08:39 PM

Good luck to all of you this week,
Andrea

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register