A prayer for my son..... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

A prayer for my son..... A prayer for my son.....

Unread 06-01-2003, 08:04 PM
A prayer for my son.....

Hi All

I know this is not the prayer forum, but it is home to many of my dearest friends.
My 20 year old was in a car accident last night along with four friends. He was ejected and fractured his cervical spine at the C5 level. Thankfully, he is not paralyzed. But the fracture is unstable and he will go to the operating room tomorrow to get it stabilized. The friends received lesser injuries and will all be fine.
I am just sooo scared.
If I am not around for awhile, that is why.
Please send a prayer his way.

oxoxox karenann
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2003, 08:07 PM
A prayer for my son.....

I am so sorry to hear that. I have a 17 and 18 year old son. This is my biggest fear whenever they go out. I will certainly pray for successful surgery and complete recovery
Unread 06-01-2003, 08:51 PM
Prayers are on their way

I am sending out prayers that your son will be fine and some prayers for you as well. I know how nerve racking waiting can be when someone you love is in surgery. Please take care and best wishes for your son.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-01-2003, 09:51 PM
A prayer for my son.....

Karenann,
Okay, this is a mother's worst nightmare. But you have been though so much already and you and your son will get though this too. You have everyone here pulling for you and him.
Just think, you can cuss him out later for ruining your weekend with Herman and the Hermits.
Take care and all good thoughts coming your way.
Unread 06-01-2003, 10:15 PM
A prayer for my son.....

(((Karenann))).... I was so sorry to read about your son. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unread 06-01-2003, 10:25 PM
Definitely Adding Him to Prayer Llst

How fortunate he was not paralyzed. May the surgery work and may he heal 100%. He's on the prayer list I have now. Thanks for bringing this to us but I'm sorry you had to go through this. Ellen
Unread 06-01-2003, 10:48 PM
Praying for your son

Karen,
I am praying for your son and we will wait to hear from you. God bless your son and the family.
Unread 06-01-2003, 10:52 PM
A prayer for my son.....

Hi karen,
You will not know me as i am one of the new ones to this forum but i just wanted to let you know that i will be praying that things go well tomorrow and to also send you some hugs (((((hugsssssss))))) . Wishing you and your family all the best .
Bunny_Rabbit
Unread 06-01-2003, 10:57 PM
A prayer for my son.....

Karen ann,
I am praying for your son tonight and at mass tomorrow that the surgery will stabalize everything. i have 4 teens and two of them are new drivers. I worry about them all the time. Thank God he isn't paralyzed and the others are not seriouslly hurt, Go Bless
Unread 06-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Your Son

Karen,

I was so sorry to hear about your son's car accident and serious injuries. I'm sending prayers and thoughts your way for his full and speedy recovery.

Take care and God bless--

MoeKay

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register