I am SOOOO Frusterated I am going to SCREAM!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am SOOOO Frusterated I am going to SCREAM!!! I am SOOOO Frusterated I am going to SCREAM!!!

Unread 06-03-2003, 11:52 AM
I am SOOOO Frusterated I am going to SCREAM!!!

Hi sisters, I just REALLY need to vent here for a minute!!

As you probably know DD had an appendectomy Friday and still needs me home with her. I had my General Surgery and Uro appt this morning to schedule surgery and see wether they are going to take out my gallbladder or not.

I have to make the appts for the same day because I have to drive 45 minutes (on a good day) to get to the clinics. Anyway, my GS appt was scheduled for 9:45 this morning and Uro at 11:30. I sat in the GS clinic waiting until 11:10 waiting to be seen, knowing in the back of my mind I had to be at the Uro clinic by 11:25. I finally told one of the nurses that I had to leave in 15 minutes and she told me that someone mixed up the schedule and the GS was just then seeing her 8am patients. Still 4 people in front of me at the time I had to leave (mind you, an hour and hald after my appt time) I had to reschedule!!!! I told them I did not want to see her and I wanted a different Dr and that this was the 3RD time this has happened.

My Uro can not schedule the surgery until the GS desides what they are going to do as far as my gallbladder goes. NOW I have to go back on the 11th to see a different Dr and the 12th to see the Uro.

I just left a message on the Patient Rep's answering machine and I am going to go off!! The pain is getting worse and is almost constant. I can not stop belching up everything I eat and drink, I get so bloated it is uncomfortable to even breath. The Upper GI was normal and I dont know where to go from here! :hair:

I am sorry it is so long, but it helps to get it off of my chest!! I could not call my DD because I never thought I would be there that long and I thought DH would THINK to give her the pain meds, but I did not realize that her did not get home until 4am and was asleep. Poor thing just layed there and suffered because she did not know which one to take.

OK, I am done venting. Thanks for listening!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2003, 12:01 PM

Gosh Pam- that REALLY stinks. I would press for an earlier appt- go and yell your head off, at least you will feel better!! Like you don't have enough going on.. your poor DD- she suffered and now must be exhausted- this will be over soon for you I am sure, but until then please save your strength for the good fights.

Unread 06-03-2003, 12:22 PM

Awww Pam, I'm so sorry. It sure seems you have no luck at all. I will have to say when it comes to appointments with General Surgeons they can be hit and miss. Their main business is surgery and anything can happen. My GS only schedules appointments starting at 2pm in the afternoon, if he happens to make it on time you can consider yourself lucky. I've waited many many times for HOURS and have had to reschedule many times. If it was me in the OR I certainly wouldn't want him to rush because he had a 2pm appt. I'll bet someone scheduled appointments for the GS and the doctor was in surgery this morning.

I'm sending some s, calming ones, as it sounds like you probably need them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-03-2003, 12:41 PM
I WILL SCREAM WITH YOU

HI PAM SWEETIE, OH WHAT SI IT WITH THESE DR OFFICES AND DRS!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE EITHER. LAST WEEK I WENT TO A NEW DR (A DO DR) AND WAITED FROM 1;15 TILL 2;20 TO SEE HER.AND SHE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME AFTER SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY RCORDS FROM MY URO AND SHE WOULDNT HELP ME TILL THEN. THEN SHE HAS ME COME IN FOR AN ULTRA SOUND YESTERDAY AND COULDNT SEE ME BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO BUSY AND SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME THIS MORNING WITH THE RESULTS AND HASNT YET AND ITS GOING FOR 3 IN THE AFTERNOON. IT MAKES YOU CRAZY. HERE I CANT EVEN EAT AND SHE DOESNT CARE. ENOUGH ABOUT ME.BUT ANYWAY HONEY IT IS FRUSTRATING. THE BELCHING COULD BE COMING FROM STRESS TOO NOT JUST THE GALL BLADDER. YOU ARE UNDER ALOT OF IT. DOES THE STRESS EVER END. YOU OFTEN WONDER. WHEN YOU ARE IN PAIN THERE IS ANXIETY LINKED TO THE PAIN WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL WORSE. BUT I WOULD GIVE THESE DRS H***. THEY SEEM TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME WITH YOU GETTING YOUR MEDS TOO. WHATS UP WITH THAT? YOU SOUND LIKE ME WHEN IT COMES TO LUCK WITH THESE DRS.I GET BAMBOOZLED ALL THE TIME SWEETIE. KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND SCREAM BY ALL MEANS AND LET IT OUT. YOU MIGHT FEEL A LITTLE LESS STRESSFUL. AND GOOD LUCK AND HANG IN THERE. AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR DAUGTHERS HEALTH ALSO..XXOOCHRIS

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register