Concerning My Aunt | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Concerning My Aunt Concerning My Aunt

Unread 06-07-2003, 02:22 PM
Concerning My Aunt

Hi (((sisters))),

My heart is a little sad today, you may remember my Aunt Tina, she was diagnosis with Colon cancer, she had surgery to remove 4 inches of her Colon, after 5 years, her Cancer returned, she then had to have a second surgery to remove her Colon. She has been having extensive cobalt/chemo treatments, she found out this week that the Cancer has returned and is now in her bones, the doctor told her that he would have to start over again with new cycle of treatments and he can only could give her 30 more cobalt / treatments, because any more than that would be harmful to her body, he wants to do a bone marrow test, but My Aunt said "No!" She said she rather just continue to take the treatments and trust in God that he will heal her.our family respects her decision and we know that God is able and his will be done. Please keep My aunt and the rest of my family in your prayers. Thanks so much.

May God bless each of you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Concerning My Aunt

Dear Are4Power,

You are always so kind in lifting so many of us up in prayer. I will of course keep your aunt and family in prayer. God is amazing, and I know he will sustain you through this difficult time. Your aunt sounds strong in her faith and confident in making what she feels are the best decisions for her. I hope everything goes well with her next round of treatment, and that it smacks the cancer into submission / remission / oblivion. :-)
Unread 06-07-2003, 05:24 PM
((Shirley))

Your aunt certainly has been through so much, hasn't she. She is right to trust in the Lord; He will look after her and do His will. May He heal your aunt and guide her doctors as they work with her. Adding her to my already-large prayer list. I so hope these treatments work for her. It's hard for your family to see her hurting; may God put his arms around you all too at this time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-07-2003, 06:17 PM
She sounds like a fighter

I will have her in my prayers as well. We all know of Gods healing power.
Unread 06-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Concerning My Aunt

Thank You Ladies,
You are so sweet and kind, I could feel your Thanks for the support and prayers.Your words have touch my heart,:cry: if you only knew how much. I will try to keep you updated on My Aunt's condition, when I can. Keep your prayers comming.

I will keep each of you in my prayers, God continued Blessings on you.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register