The results are in............................ - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

The results are in............................ The results are in............................

Unread 06-26-2003, 12:38 AM
Oh Jane, I'm so sorry...

that you got such terrible news. Hopefully the CT scan will show a very small area, which can be nipped in the bud.

I have to agree with everyone here you are such a strong person, but even strong people, need to cry and feel sorry for themselves sometimes. Get it all out of your system, then you can concentrate on beating this terrible beast.

As for your husband, I have to agree with other posters, I think they say stupid things, cause they too are hurting. I know my BF has told me such terrible things, I wonder what in the world am I doing with him, but then he turn arounds and does something great.

Even though, he refuses to let me drink diet sodas, saying I don't need any other kind of chemicals in my body, but continues to smoke. What's up with that?? He won't even let me get my nails back. I love having my nails done, but he won't even talk to me about it, and I know if I came home with them anyway, there would be alot of trouble. But oh well, got to live with these stupid creatures sometimes..

Just remember we are all here for you, anytime you want to vent about anything...

Anyway, please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I will definetly be saying extra prayers that the CT scan comes out what we want it to..

's and ers to you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Thank you again

I just want to thank all of you again for your kind posts. And to tell you that my hubby didn't blame me, he was kind and just held me close. I don't know maybe in some ways I was blaming myself. But, he does, at other times, give me a hard time about my weight and diet.

I just hate the fact that this monster had to rear it ugly head. All these things run thru my head. Will I be able to see my son grow up, will I be able to celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary, will I be able to see my grandchildren and so on? But I guess that is normal. I just wonder "WHY ME"?

I know that the lord won't give us more than we can handle, but still a thing like this can shake a persons foundations. Since my results came back I have felt every ache and pain and just wonder if could it have spread?? Are these pains from where the cancer has spread? I guess I won't know until the CT scan, or what ever other tests I may go thru.

I am so mad and depressed at the same time That I feel that I am going crazy. I am mad that the doctor didn't check the nodes the first time around, I would have felt better if she would have. Although I had went in for possible OVCA, and the cervical cancer was found by accident. I know that one of the other girls on here had to have a second operation just to check nodes. I am like should I have been a little more forceful and had the doc check my nodes?? I am second guessing myself all the time. Should've, Would've, Could've. I asked my doc about a PET scan and (well the doc's nurse) she said lets see what the CT scan showed. I had read somewhere that a CT scan or an MRI are not good at checking nodes (I guess unless they are huge). So what good are they.

Sorry for rambeling on. It just helps to put them on paper (er computer) and to talk to someone that has been there.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register