Free at Last!!!!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Free at Last!!!!! Free at Last!!!!!

Unread 06-27-2003, 03:21 PM
Free at Last!!!!!

Horray for YOU!!!

I could feel the tears swelling up in my own eyes as I read your post because not too long ago I was feeling the same way.

Wear that tee shirt proudly!! You made it!!!

Rosalie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Yep...I cried

...for all that I'd been through...and for missing my mom...and for being relieved that it is over. It was strange because I usually have lots of company during chemo, but I was alone. It was nice to be able to listen to the special music that we played during my mom's last days...and to enjoy the solitude.

Now, on to the final 3-10 days of healing.

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support. What would I do without my hystersisters to read and writ to each day?
Unread 06-27-2003, 09:05 PM
Hooray! Hooray for you! I am so happy

for you that you are done! Many hugs and cheers. take it easy and heal now...and have a wonderful summer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-27-2003, 10:38 PM
celebrating with you

i am really really excited for you that your chemo is finanly over congratulation and may the rest of this year be filled with fun and excitement of being able to do things that you have not been able to do since you started this hole fight.
Congratulation
Bunny_Rabbit
Unread 06-29-2003, 10:55 AM
WooHoo....

I'm so glad you were able to complete your chemo. Congrats!! But please take it easy while you are recouperating. You have lot's of time for celebration.

Wear your t-shirt with pride.

Have a wonderful summer....

's and ers to you...
Unread 07-02-2003, 01:17 PM
Way To Go!

What a wonderful feeling came through your posting! This is the news that means so much to us, still in the process, that cancer can be conquered. It's called loving life! I truly believe that you did have your mother with you!
Unread 07-02-2003, 09:59 PM
Congratulations

Linda, I'm so happy for you and your well deserved freedom!! Now you can go on to something that really needs your attention--nursing. A & P was my favorite. Nursing can certainly use someone with your experiences. I'm sure you'll be wonderful!!
Unread 07-03-2003, 10:08 PM
My counts today...

...were great. My nurse was sure I would need Neupogen and Aranesp, but I didn't need either one. WBC 4.0 Hemoglobin 12.6 I'm sure my excitement for being done with chemo is flowing right through to the blood count.

I feel like a million bucks...but I'm being very careful to rest. I've been enjoying the sunny afternoons on my deck (with sunscreen) watching my children swim in the pool. This is my favorite time of the year.

To all my sisters who are still on the chemo road....the end is SO worth it!!! The reality of being done with chemo far exceeds what I've envisioned.
Unread 07-04-2003, 07:58 AM
Free at Last!!!!!

Hi Linda...

Soo glad that you are feeling wonderful and perky. The end of chemo really does change everything.

Keep smiling and laughing... It is the best medicine.

Rosalie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register