Feeling really lousy 2 years post hysterectomy - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Feeling really lousy 2 years post hysterectomy Feeling really lousy 2 years post hysterectomy

Unread 07-03-2003, 04:47 PM
I to understand

HI my name is Char. And I to have ALL those systoms you have. I'm having a hystr July 9th. My dr. is taking my ovaris out though. I to live with pain and weakness everyday. I have 3 children and sometimes its all I can do to get out of bed. I feel like I'm a bad mother at times. I'm hoping and praying that this surgury will help me. May God Bless you and may you find the answers that you are looking for. And know your not alone.

Char
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-03-2003, 05:20 PM
Feeling really lousy 2 years post hysterectomy

Char....I hope the surgery is the answer to your prayers...for you, me and the rest of us........don't you just love it when you say how lousey you feel and someone chimes in "yeah, I know what you mean, I get cramps too" - like - HELLO.......there just aren't words to describe how it feels and how it continues to feel.

But hopefully, you will be on the road to recovery...even if it is long - there is a light there somewhere! Hang in there!
Unread 07-03-2003, 09:06 PM

Char,

I wish you great success with your operation. Hopefully you have a great doc. I have not found one yet, so I keep switching.
Never realized this could be such hell. I thought that once I had my uterus out, my problems would be solved. Today, my headache was manageable. I was able to work 12 hours. The mornings are the worst. I have a very hard time getting out of bed. Please keep us informed after surgery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-03-2003, 10:05 PM
HEADACHES

Has anyone ever figured out why so many of us suffer from such horrible headaches????
Unread 07-04-2003, 08:46 AM

i get horrible headaches (that pain killers won't relieve) from hormonal imbalance...esp when i don't take progesterone with my estrogen.
Unread 07-04-2003, 09:01 AM

I get horrible headaches from the pain relievers (percoset, vicodin, tylenol with codeine)... so I try to avoid them and only take them when the pain is so bad I am already in bed... because taking them will send me to bed anyways.

Sblumen
Unread 07-05-2003, 02:13 PM

I also get horrible headaches (had them pre-hyst also) that are caused by allergies. My sinuses get clogged off, I can't breathe properly and the pain is simply unbearable. The only thing that releaves the symptoms is taking anti-hystamines specifically formulated for allergy sinus headaches. Since my hyst, my auto-immune system has been overactive and, hence, the heaaches are worse and more frequent.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register