Thank you, thank you, thank you!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Unread 09-16-2000, 04:35 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I can't say it enough I wanted to be sure that you kind ladies who have helped me through some rough weeks saw this. DH just let me know that he was going to pick up MIL from the hospital! I told him that all of you angels were doing a great job! Plus each time he gets there she does so much better. I hope this is the end of her troubles for a long time. Thanks again to you all and expecially Cyd You are all the greatest!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-16-2000, 10:49 PM

What a blessing to hear your
MIL is coming home!

Our prayers and faith are just
a very small part of it in this
great big universe that God hears
and listens to moment by moment.
Miracles are just a few of the
gifts we are always thankful for.
Unread 09-17-2000, 03:44 PM

Hello Jennie,
What wonderful news that MIL is coming home!! Now will she be going to HER own home or will she be staying with you? Either way, I am so glad to hear that she is doing better now!!! How is her memory, did everything come back okay? I really am so glad that she is better...I would have been so upset for my MIL too. She is my very dear friend!! And I also want to thank you for letting me know that I have helped you through this!! I am glad that I could be here for you!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2000, 10:28 PM

You must be happy that she is coming home now. I will keep her in my prayers

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register