This End Up | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 07-07-2003, 08:03 PM
This End Up

that is what I am going to have tatto'd on my head. Started to lose my hair today, and that thought made me laugh so hard. I just may do it! Thought I would share my demented sense of humor with you all!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-07-2003, 08:06 PM
This End Up

's (((Georgene))) !

I got a real chuckle out of this one!

You have very positive way of looking at things. I think humor is healthy--it beats crying (although I've done the crying thing a lot in my life, too). If it works--DO IT!!!!
Unread 07-07-2003, 08:33 PM
made me laugh!

I know a good tattooist!

(((((((((Big Hug)))))))))
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-07-2003, 10:02 PM
This End Up

When I saw your subject line, I kind of thought you might want to tattoo that on your bottom. :-) But then I realized that you weren't dealing with some of the same stuff that some of the other ladies are dealing with. :-)

I'm having daily needle pricks . . . so the thought of tattooing my poor bald head just gives me the shivers. But it is a funny notion!

Actually, I seem to have some stubble now, instead of just that little wispy stuff. I also seem to have some eyelash growth, and a little bit of eyebrow growth. I wonder why, since I just did Chemo No. 4 on June 23. Anyone?
Unread 07-08-2003, 08:23 AM
This End Up

Georgene, loved your suggestion!!! I might want to add "FRAGILE - HANDLE WITH CARE", too. You've got a great sense of humor. It will sustain you (and us, too) through the process.

God bless.
Unread 07-08-2003, 03:29 PM
This End Up

s Georgene

You are crazy and I love it. How about doing it with henna.
Margaret321 has a teal ribbon tatoo for ovarian cancer.

karenann
Unread 07-08-2003, 08:25 PM
hair loss.....

Dear Georgene,

Read your post over an hour ago and I'm still chuckling.... that was after getting up off the floor from laughing so hard.......
God bless a sense of humor!

Though I have not gone thru the assualt of chemo as most of you have I was a bit distressed after having finished radiation, both ex, and internal that most if not all of my pubic hair is gone ! LOL

I went to the gyn for my 3 mon check and asked him when my precious pubes mite be growing back.....he had no idea but said that I would be really surprised at the young , healthy women, who visit his office with very little, or no hair......

Call me old fashioned.....but I always liked my pubic hair. The mental pic I have of shaveing/ and or waxing that area sends me into orbit. But at this point i have gained so much weight I could n't see hair if i had it !!! And I pray this too shall pass
Unread 07-08-2003, 09:25 PM
This End Up

Georgene:

You make me laugh....I needed a good laugh today,too. I felt yucky from drinking barium for my CT scan this morning. Had a bad headache too, so the laugh was very welcome!

Siren:

My hair started to grow back after the 3rd chemo. It was fine, baby hair. The real hair started to grow back about 3 weeks ago while I was being delayed for my 6th chemo. This is the real hair...it's dark like my regular color and it's growing fast!!! My eye brows and lashes started back too, and I finally had to shave my legs!

Hope you're feeling well...

s
Unread 07-09-2003, 02:01 PM
I LOVE MY LITTLE BALD HEAD!

I had my head shaved today and the wig fitted. I just love it! Call me charlie brown! I am glad I that I gave everyone else a laugh! It certainly does make me chuckle. Prayers and hugs to all!
Unread 07-09-2003, 05:12 PM
This End Up

Too cute and too funny!!! How about something that might wash off like the kids wear????

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register