(((Hugs))) to my fellow Road Travelers..forgive me for being away:( | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

(((Hugs))) to my fellow Road Travelers..forgive me for being away:( (((Hugs))) to my fellow Road Travelers..forgive me for being away:(

Unread 07-24-2003, 10:33 AM
(((Hugs))) to my fellow Road Travelers..forgive me for being away:(

((((Sisters)))),
As some of you may have noticed I have been away for the last few weeks. I have been battling my never-ending Health issues along w/ some personal issues. Pls forgive me for not letting you all know of my disappearance..I'm back now & soo happy to be here I've missed each of you dearly..pls know each of you were never far from my heart & always in my prayers Thank you all for being here thru everything & always lending support & strength no matter what....I love each of you & missed you more than I can express!
Unfortunately, I lost both my PC's due to my home being broke into while I was away so all my years of research was lost Angie (Adrite) saved several articles & links & will be sending them to me. Also, I have posted most of it in the Resources Forum. It was disorganized anyway so no better way & time to get organized!
(((((((hugs))))))) to each of you & know if I can get caught up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2003, 10:49 AM

SHERI,

I am sorry you have been going through so much. Your research has been so helpful to me and I attribute my finding my current relief in pain to your help. I hope you are able to pull all the information back together and the organized thing too

Finding some answers to your health issues right now is stress enough alone not adding all these other issues you are dealing with too. I know it must be challenging with all the added stress please take care of yourself. Keep us posted ok?

Sending lots of s,
lenee
Unread 07-24-2003, 02:23 PM

Oh Sheri, it doesn't rain it pours doesn't it? I'm so sorry about your computers and everything else that's going on.....at least you've got your sisters!!

we're happy to see you back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2003, 02:42 PM

{{{Sheri}}}
We've missed you dearly my friend. It is so good to see you back. You are never far from my thoughts and are always in my ers.
Unread 07-24-2003, 05:43 PM

Hi Sheri I just popped in here to see what's been happening, been a long time!

Sometimes we need to take time for ourselves, don't apologise. I'm sorry about your break-in and hope you can get things in order again very soon. Sending hugs and big hello............missed you all!

love
Lily
Unread 07-24-2003, 07:16 PM
(((((( Sherri )))))))

Good to see you are back... We really missed you.... Sorry to hear about your break in... That is all you needed with what you have to deal with.... You are always in my thoughts.... Take care...

Unread 07-24-2003, 09:26 PM

((((((Sheri)))))))))) We've missed you soooo much, but don't appologize, sweetie: we do what we have to do and you had to take this time for yourself.

Glad your back and know that you sisters are always here for you
Unread 07-24-2003, 10:11 PM

(((Sheri))) you don't owe us any apologies.... of course we understand. We knew it must be something serious that would keep you away from your (((Sisters))). I hope you know we are here for you any time you need any support. If you need any help recovering information that was lost when your PC's were stolen, I hope you will call upon me or any of us to help out. We have missed you soooo much! It's wonderful to "see" you back.

-Linda
Unread 07-24-2003, 11:19 PM

((((Sheri)))):

I'd wondered, when I'd not seen you around...was a bit worried!

I hope things have resolved for you, at least somewhat. And I can certainly relate to the loss of data! My computer totally crashed a few months ago...and I lost all the endometriosis research links that I'd been using for the article I was writing on the subject. Only now am I sort of able to reconstruct part of the research and my notes...and the article was gone completely (luckily I had some hard copy of some of the drafts).

One of my physician friends told me about some database-type software for the express purpose of cross-referencing and storing research "factoids"...if I can find out the title of the software, I'll be happy to send it to you!

((((Lily)))), although this is Sheri's thread, it's so good to "see" you!

Sheri, please continue to do what you can to care for yourself. You give so much to other people, you need to remember that if you're not taking care of #1 (i.e. YOU) then it's really hard to spread your support around!

Audrey
Unread 07-25-2003, 08:34 AM

Dear ((((((((((Sheri))))))))))

I am very sorry to hear of everything you are going through my friend. Please know that even though I too have not been on the boards very much lately (long story) that I am keeping you and the other sisters in my and prayers.

Sending you lots of Love,

Jude

P.S. ((((Lily)))) it is sooooo great to 'see' you again, although I am sorry you are still dealing with so much. Don't forget that your sisters are here for you too....xo

S to all of my sisters on the road

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register