surgery again?????????? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

surgery again?????????? surgery again??????????

Unread 08-09-2003, 09:47 PM
surgery again??????????

I am 35 and am about 10 months post hyster I thought i was lucky enough to keep my ovaries but I am having alot of pain and had test and they discovered another cyst on my left ovary he removed a large one from my left ovary when i had hyster but said he wanted to save them if he could i go monday to discuss my options the doctors pa seems to feel he will suggest surgery again i have had two altrosounds and They think it is growing Help is this normal is there any other options we are just recovering form me being off for 6 weeks in oct as a mother of 6 Time off of work is hard to do but my husband says my health comes first please help with any suggestion or anyone who has gone through this so i know what to expect when i see doc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-09-2003, 11:04 PM
surgery again??????????

Hi pop! and Welcome to Hystersisters! I'm glad you found us. Several sisters here have been in your position... hopefully they'll be by to share their experience. Meanwhile, check out this thread:

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...threadid=98977

Good luck with your appointment Monday!
s,
-Linda
Unread 09-22-2003, 11:18 AM
surgery again??????????

Hi POP
I have my first surgery back in 98. They took every thing but my overies. 1 year later i couldnt stand the pain. went back to my GYN he ran a lot of tests and I had cysts . I like you had some removed during my first surgery. I asked him about this and he said they will grow back. I had surgery 2 weeks later.He didnt take them the first time cause he said I was too young to haft to go on a HRT. I was 30 then. I wish you luck. I will say a prayer for you.

Brenda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register