bladder issues again | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

bladder issues again bladder issues again

Unread 09-25-2003, 09:57 AM
bladder issues again

Hi I am not sure if this is even from my hyster or not but about a month ago I started w/ a slight UTI took antibiotics (3 diff times over the course of 3 weeks) the infection went away but I never felt better just always had to tinkle and felt like I had a fill bladder. Finally my urologist did a cytoscopy (OUCH) and said my bladder looked fine. and he stretched my urethra(again OUCH) thinking maybe I was retaining urine. Well, I felt better for a few days now i am back to peeing every 10 minutes again. its not painful like it was I just seem to really pee every 10 minutes not just feel like I have to but I really go! it is quite annoying as I can barely leave my house and days seem worse than nights. I don't know what to do at this point we tried Detrol before the cytoscopy and it did nothing. I called my gyn this morning who is usuall great and he told me to call my urologist that its a bladder issue not a gynecological issue and he really can't do anything.again I don't know if this is from the hyster or not. I am 8 months post and raly can't see it being from surgery at this point,But who knows.
I have no clue anyone else have this type of issue?? any advice would be welcome. If it makes a difference I am 33 and on Estratest.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-25-2003, 10:18 AM
bladder issues again

With some bladder issues I'm not sure the the cystoscopy will see anything.

Does anything make the symptoms worse? Caffiene consumption or certain foods? Maybe you could go to the IC network website and see if anything clicks for you. Also, adhesions.org may have some useful information

I'm sorry that your gyn isn't communicating with you. Maybe a second opinion from a different dr is in order.

Just know that you are not alone.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register