I'm here again.... :( - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm here again.... :( I'm here again.... :(

Unread 10-02-2003, 09:31 AM
I'm here again.... :(

I hear ya Dawn, my apt is constantly in need of a maid, but it comes down to , do I want to cause myself more pain and tiredness or do I want to lie down and feel better? The people in my life don't get it either and I think they think I'm just lazy, I just wish they could live a week in our bodies and see how much they get done!!

hang in there baby, we're here for ya! 's & 's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Dawn!!!!!!

I know I just get soooooooooo tired of feeling like I"m never quite well yet. I'm tired of canceling social events due to not feeling well...tired of telling people not today I'm to tired or sore....tired of my house looking like things aren't clean or finished. Everything I do anymore seems to be a challange to just get going to start it. And no one in my llife seems to understand at all..

WOW! THESE ARE MY EXACT THOUGHTS LATELY!

I can probably have a fur coat made from the dog hair that needs to be vacumed up. And the dust, well my family can have drawing contests and feel as though they were at the beach drawing in the sand Don't get me wrong, I hate looking at it, but I can only do so much. And do what I can... If they don't like it, they can clean what bothers them....

You know we understand you! To bad they didn't sell new bodies on ebay!!!!

's to you sister...
Unread 10-02-2003, 11:39 AM

I just want to give yo a big I had IBS before my hysterectomy and it "magically" disappeared after my hysterectomy . I never felt what you described. I was in horrible pain almost everyday from gas and bloating, but not like what you described.

I'm glad you have an appointment, it sounds like you need one....please let us know how it goes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-03-2003, 11:23 AM

I'm SO happy to have found that I'm not the only one with Fibromyalgia and recovering from hysterectomy at the same time!
I have IBS, Raynauld's, restless leg, and migraines. The neurologist feels it's all related. I've been having the chest pains again since the surgery and I know it's the fibro but still it scared me. So glad all of you are here!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register