more advice needed- from previous thread on 9/29 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

more advice needed- from previous thread on 9/29 more advice needed- from previous thread on 9/29

Unread 10-05-2003, 08:04 PM
more advice needed- from previous thread on 9/29

Hi all,

Thanks for all the responses that you gave- they helped alot. I ended up going back into the castle for 5 days for IV antibotics and the infection is supposedly getting better. I still feel bad though. I have a home health nurse coming daily to unpack and repack my dressings and she is concerned with the hardness from the blood clot and the fact that my body isn't absorbing the clot and its not coming out either. She also stated that it seems weird that I am not healing very well. I also still have a hard time urinating and with bowel movements- they hurt and I don't have the sensations that I have to go until the last minute.

I am getting very fustrated and I have been so emotional- lots of crying. DH has been acting ugly- I think he is tried of me being sick and I can't blame him, but its causing more stress on me and I just don't know how to handle it all anymore. The nurse stated today that she thinks that I will probably have to have surgery to remove the clot???? I don't know what to think anymore and to make it worse I lose my insurance the 1st of next month.

I guess I am feeling alone and I am so scared and confused. Anyone been through this? Please help.

Thanks,
Nancy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-05-2003, 10:55 PM
more advice needed- from previous thread on 9/29

Hi (((Nancy))), I'm so sorry you have been going through so much. It does sound like you might benefit from getting the clot removed, sooner rather than later. I'm glad you went and got the IV antibiotics. It still sounds like you need help, though.

If the home health nurse is concerned, I think that's a signal that you should get yourself in to the DR to get seen, OK?

s,
-Linda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register