Appointments for the week of November 17 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of November 17 Appointments for the week of November 17

Unread 11-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Appointments for the week of November 17

Hi, Ladies! It's time for this week's calendar! Please warm-up your fingers and wish our sisters well as they go off to their appointments this week:

MONDAY

Ashari (Lynn) is going to the castle for her TAH/BSO.

(((Lynn))) I hope you have a successful surgery and uneventful recovery. Remember to follow doctor's orders and be a good . Drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest. Come back when you're feeling up to it and let us know how things go.

TUESDAY

Wild Rose is going for chemo #7.

Good luck Wild Rose! I hope all goes well and that you are able to actually have chemo this time around. May you receive maximum benefits with minimal side effects.

WEDNESDAY

Marybee is going to the castle for her TAH/BSO.

(((Marybee))) I hope your surgery goes well and that you have a speedy recovery. You're going to look great in that crown! Please come back and let us know how things go!

THURSDAY

Peaches4U has an appointment with the gyn/onc.

(((Peaches))) I hope your appointment goes well. Remember to do those all-important scootching warm-ups before you go so that you'll get an excellent score on that scootching technique!

Good luck to all of you this week. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. We'll look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-16-2003, 06:42 PM
My Appointment/Chemo

Monday 11/17--if my blood counts are OK I will have another chemo with carboplatin. Have started pre-meds already and will get heavy pre-meds to avoid another reaction.
Unread 11-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Good Wishes Everyone

Lynn and Marybee, may your TAH/BSO be uneventful, no surprises, and may you recover well. Follow orders and let others help you so you can rest as much as possible. Wild Rose, may chemo #7 be totallly uneventful except thatthe rest of your cancer cells will bite the dust. Peaches--we expect a great scootch and a good report from you. ELlen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-16-2003, 07:25 PM

Hi, Ladies. I have my first follow up visit with my medical oncologist tomorrow. I had the cat scan, chest x-ray, mammogram and breast sonogram two weeks ago (all results came back clear). I'm sure that tomorrow they'll be doing blood work, too. I've got lots of follow up questions that I'll be discussing with my doctor, too. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

In any event, to Lynn and Marybee, my prayers are with you both for super successful surgeries and complete, quick recoveries. Follow doctors orders, let others do for you and feel better soon.

Wild Rose, good luck on your 7th chemo, girl! Hope you have minimum side effects with super results.

Peaches, hope your appointment brings nothing but boring news.

Finally, Ellen, here's hoping your counts are all nice and high enough for you to take that next chemo!

God bless us all.
Unread 11-16-2003, 07:36 PM

Yikes! I missed someone else!

Cyndeee is having her pre-op appointment on Tuesday and is having her hysterectomy on Friday.

's Cyndeee! I hope your surgery goes well and that you have an easy recovery. Please let us know how things go. You're going to make a great !

(((Ellen))) Good luck tomorrow with your chemo! I'm wishing you no unpleasant side effects (for you) and lots of results on those cancer cells.

(((Maureenie))) I hope your appointment with your oncologist goes well. I will look forward to hearing how everything turns out.

Unread 11-16-2003, 08:16 PM

Lynn, Marybee, and Cyndeee: that your surgeries all go well and that you may have no complications and quick recoveries!

Ellen and Wildrose: and for you both on those chemo treatments! May they go off without a hitch and NO bad reactions, except to kill any remaining cancer cells!

Peaches and Maureenie, I hope your appointments go well and will be looking forward to great reports from both of you!

Rhonda
Radical hysterectomy, June 2002, cervical cancer, 1b
Unread 11-16-2003, 11:54 PM

Lynn, Marybee, and Cyndeee: i hope your surgeries go well and you have smooth recoveries

Ellen and Wildrose: I hope the chemo has no bad reactions ( except) for any remaing cancer cells and that you have few side effects

Peaches and Maureenie, I hope your appointments go well and you have good news
Unread 11-17-2003, 04:20 AM

Lynn, Marybee & Cindee-- May your surgery go smoothly without problems. Rest & Recover well.

Wild Rose & Ellen- May you have smooth chemos with no reactions and hope your blood counts are right where they should be.

Peaches & Maureenie- May you have a perfect scootch and a normal report from your doctors.

's to all

Ruth S
Unread 11-17-2003, 06:26 AM
Good Luck to Us!!

Marybee and Lynn-best wishes to you at the castle. Don't forget, drink lots of water, rest, and take good care!!

Wild Rose and Ellen-Hope your chemo goes as good as it can and blasts any of those nasty cells!

Peaches-hoping for good news from you at your appt!

Maureen-good thoughts and vibes to you and your f/u appt!

And for me: an appt with my gyn/onc on Tuesday and a 10 on the scootch!!
Unread 11-17-2003, 03:03 PM

Mary
Wishing you nothing but good news at your appointment tomorrow. I know you will do a perfect 10 scootch.

Ruth S

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register