temperature drop after dinner, anyone else? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

temperature drop after dinner, anyone else? temperature drop after dinner, anyone else?

Unread 12-02-2003, 02:42 PM
temperature drop after dinner, anyone else?

heading for my ultrasound and xray at 4:00 this afternoon......I don't know what to think it should show, bloodclot or cyst.....I don't like the sound of either but it would be nice if the leg would just go back to normal!! I'll keep ya posted.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-02-2003, 02:54 PM

Good Luck on your x-ray..my thots & prayers will be with you ((Gidge))
Pls let us know the results when your up to it

(((hugs)))
Unread 12-02-2003, 02:57 PM

thanks Sheri, helps a ton to know someone is listening out there!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-02-2003, 03:07 PM

I'll always be out here listening

((Gidge))
Unread 12-03-2003, 02:22 PM
Another source...

For all sisters suffering from fibro...here's a great message/support board (I apologize Sheri if you've already shared this with everyone!)

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/f...splay.php?f=55

There are lots of people out there with this nasty disease. Hope the support helps!
Unread 12-03-2003, 06:31 PM

Thanks for the link ((Shelia)) I've never seen it before...looks like a wonderful place We need all the support we can get.....(((hugs)))
Unread 12-04-2003, 09:26 AM

sorry girls had the day from he&% yesterday here at work so never got to post......the ultrasound showed no bloodclot and the xray may have shown a small cyst behind my knee they have to review the films further and get back to me, swelling is down slightly....looks like it's a knee thing though and I"ll be off to the orthopedic surgeon again

the stress level is way up here at work, don't need that on top of how I'm feeling....why oh why aren't xmas holidays here yet? :cry:
Unread 12-04-2003, 02:19 PM

Sorry you're having such a tough time Gidge If it is a cyst, perhaps they can give you some meds to dissolve it or maybe it will resolve on it's own. I've had tests that have shown cysts numerous times over different parts of my body and most of them have resolved on their own. I guess some of us are more prone to them.

Unread 12-04-2003, 02:52 PM

Heh Gidge,

Sorry you are having such a hard time AND so busy at work.

Like Kim mentioned, I used to have a cyst on the back of my knee for years... it would swell up and be painful periodically. My mom took me to see a surgeon and I remember him telling us that he could remove it but with time it would probably go away on it's own... well it took several years but it did go away on it's own... So hopefully you will have the option to not have surgery...

Keep us posted.

Sarah
Unread 12-04-2003, 04:17 PM

thanks girls

before my hyst my knee kept giving out on me and I would actually fall on my face so they did some tests, thought they saw a cyst and then never could find it again......then they did a scope, mended some cartilage I think and all was well.....till now....guess we'll see hurts like a son of a gun

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register