I need a hug and help with bio-identical HRT | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > No Uterus - No Ovaries - Yes HRT - Surgical Menopause

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I need a hug and help with bio-identical HRT I need a hug and help with bio-identical HRT

Unread 12-09-2003, 11:18 AM
I need a hug and help with bio-identical HRT

HI YA LADIES..
HELP WITH BIOIDENTICAL HRT(what is the 4-1-1 _
IT has been a while since I posted... I guess I just cannot get it RIGHT...I have been on the estradiol now for a few months ( i think sincemy last post) and it was alright for a few days... I thought that I was COOL, but here I am again.SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IN TEXAS... IT seems like while it was COOL, I was sleeping a little better but for the past month I have had about 5 good night sleeps... I have tried the TYLENOL PM and it seems not to work either. I KICK OUT THE FOOT just about everynight and keep a MINI COOLER by my bed at night with plenty of ice water... then when i drink something cold it really wakes me up more.... GOD MADE ME BEAUTIFUL, so there I AM NOT RICH) lol...SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WORK... but it is kind of hard to work when you wake up tired every moning....

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM......... There are a lot of days that I wish I had just put up with the heavy period and clots and PMS, ATTITUDE, rather than what I am going thru these days...

I HAD a B-DAY yesterday and i just really feel OLDE AND TIRED....

CAN I HAVE A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THANKS FOR BEING HERE LADIES..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-09-2003, 06:26 PM

Hi VONZELLE :wave;

Well, you know you can always come here for some 's A lot of us know how difficult it can be at times, making our way through the hormone jungle.

I do not know what 4-1-1 is. What kind of bioidentical HRT are you on, exactly? Sounds like whatever you are on is not helping with the hotflashes and insomnia that you are describing. My thinking is that it would be a good idea to discuss with your doctor what is going on with you. It could be that you need another form of HRT replacement, if you are not having any relief from what you are currently on.

There are many options out there for HRT replacement. Do call your doctor and discuss alternatives with him/her.

I'm sending you extra 's
Unread 12-10-2003, 11:41 AM

I hear ya! Everything I have tried does not seem to help either. Yes I would much rather have my heavy painful periods back any day as well. So here are some hugs for you ENJOY!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-10-2003, 02:29 PM

You girls are really putting up with a lot. Go back to your doctors and discuss it all and if you don't get help, find another doctor. Don't put up with feeling bad.

If your doctor suggests antidepressants such as Effexor to help your symptoms, LISTEN TO HIM/HER!! Since I started taking effexor, my temperature instabiility has all but gone away. Also, stopping diet drinks with nutrasweet (aspartame) has helped TREMENDOUSLY. Energy is better, temperature is stable, and mood is normal. Sleep is wonderful! Little things mean a lot on the way to balance. Keep in mind that the antidepressants can make you feel awful for about a week, and then it all levels out. And I mean AWFUL.. possible headache and nausea. But it's worth it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register