Ladies your really helping me | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Ladies your really helping me Ladies your really helping me

Unread 12-11-2003, 08:38 AM
Ladies your really helping me

Hi ""
I really haven't posted too much in cancer concerns because it appears that my enometrial cancer stage 1A after the hyst in June was taken care of still going for my 3month checks and doing well.

However my bladder tumors keep coming back and the BCG treatments are not working so maybe Chemo after I have surgery for the third time in a year. But I don't know if I should be posting about bladder cancer here but I want you all to know that when I get really down and feel that cancer is gonna pop up somewhere else in my body I read all your posts and see you go for your treatments and your not giving in but getting as much info as you can, you have helped me to ask my dr questions even ones I'm afraid of the answer. So Keep posting and I'll read and get the strengh I need from all of you.

Thanks you are all "

""s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Bladder Cancer Survivor Leading a Chat

On ivillage.com on Saturday night at 9 Eastern and 8 Central there is a chat for general cancer concerns. The leader of that chat is Melissa, a younger woman who is a bladder cancer survivor. If you could come to the chat, I tihnk she' be very helpful to you and be able to answer some questions and refer you to some sites. You register to be on ivillage but you don't get spam. To reach the chat itself, you'll see a HEALTH section on the main page. Click on that. This brings you to the health pages. On the lower left in the highlighted box, you'll see "chats" listed under "boards" and if you click on that just prior to 9EST and 8CST it'll bring up the list of chats and you'll see General Cancer Discussions. Click on "chat now" and you'll get there--ivillage is very slow. Once in chat, it moes quickly. I really recommend this as you'll be talking with a younger woman with bladder cancer, and I know that she, too, is looking for women cancer survivors. Ellen
Unread 12-15-2003, 07:38 PM
Ladies your really helping me

Dear Mariann,

Oh, Mariann, my heart goes out to you. The fear of recurrence is very real, and here you are dealing with superficial bladder cancer after your hyst. I'm glad you find this site so helpful. I do too. Keep up posted on how you are doing. I will do the same.
Love, hugs and prayers for you,

Monalees

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register