What is the worst movie that youve ever seen?? Why? - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What is the worst movie that youve ever seen?? Why? What is the worst movie that youve ever seen?? Why?

Unread 01-10-2004, 10:09 AM
What is the worst movie that youve ever seen?? Why?

Thanks Marian, I stand corrected. Either way, the beginning when they started showing the jewish people being treated so badly did not need to be done to the extreme that it was. Makes you wonder if Polasky gets a thrill out of such horrid treatment of people. What does the bible say, "Honor thy neighbor", not dishonor thy neighbor.
Toni
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2004, 04:58 PM

The first that popped into my brain (foggy as it is), and haven't seen mentioned, is "The People Under The Stairs". Somebody had to have a seriously damaged personality/pshyche to even come up with that one!
Unread 01-11-2004, 08:07 PM

With the price to go to a movie it really stinks when the movie is a bomb.

My most hated movie is "Leaving Las Vegas" with Nicholas Cage. This movie won all kinds of awards. My kids were young and my hubby and I paid a babysitter and off we went. I was actually sitting the movie theatre mumbling and almost stamping my feet I was soooo mad that I wasted money on this film. It was sooo depressing and torturing to sit and watch this film. I still don't know how it won Best Picture!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2004, 05:10 AM

I have found that any movie with Nicholas Cage is horrid. I'll never pay good movie to go see his movies.
Unread 01-14-2004, 06:46 AM
Thumbs down - What is the worst movie that youve ever seen?? Why? What is the worst movie that youve ever seen?? Why?

I watch alot of movies of every type. One i really didn't like was.. The Hours.... It jumped around too much,was very hard to follow. Although it had alot of great actresses in it..it was very disappointing.
Unread 01-15-2004, 02:05 AM

I found it fabulous, but reading the book before helped. I think it was the best adaptation I ever saw.
Unread 01-15-2004, 11:12 AM

Thats the one with Nicole Kidman in it right?

I didnt get to see that one...Im not the biggest Nicole Kidman fan in the world...

I also dont spend $$ to go see a movie that seems like its depressing or that its going to make me cry...Im normally a happy upbeat person & I just cant stand the way the sad movies make me feel!!!

God Bless you all!
kim

I also dislike any/all Vampire, etc. scary type movies...there have been very few that I felt were worth my $$$ and time to go see...What about yall???
Unread 01-15-2004, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bruisincloud
I also dislike any/all Vampire, etc. scary type movies...there have been very few that I felt were worth my $$$ and time to go see...What about yall???
I think it depends on what it's about and who's in it. I hated Interview with a Vampire. Artsy fartsy Dracula movies need to go away. What's that vampire movie...Outerworld...Otherworld...can't remember the name of it right now, but DH is really interested in seeing that. BLEH! I can do without them.

Now Freddy vs Jason I'm interested in seeing because I love the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I have the Scream movies on DVD. For me, it really depends on the movie. Some I simply laugh at like The Ring and 28 Days Later. Both were horrid. Bad acting along with bad camera work made me sick to my stomach.

Give me a good psychological thriller any day, but gore and blood can go away. Just like the Alien(s) franchise. Alien and Aliens were really good to mess with your head. The other two were just awful, but I had to watch to see just how bad.
Unread 01-15-2004, 11:40 AM

I think its all subjective anyway!
When I was young ( Im almost 34 now ) I was really into those Freddy movies but now Im really not...

I am like you, ((lady ophelia)) I mostly laugh at those cheesy 'scary' movies are these days...Im a big complainer arent I???
God bless,
kim
Unread 01-15-2004, 01:43 PM

I haven't seen a good scary or psychological thriller in a long time. Tonight I'm going to rent movies. League of Extraordinary Gentlemean, Underworld (that's the name of the movie DH wants to see), Freaky Friday for the kids and Jason vs Freddy.

I need a good laugh this weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register