Water??? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Water???

Ok, I know I need water, and I know we all drink lots of water, but how do you calculate how much water you need each day. I got myself a 32 oz. bottle and now I need to know how much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Water???

Hi!

BSQ & I both agree on this (although different mathematical approaches ) Take your weight, divide by 2 & that number is the number of ounces you need per day.
Unread 01-08-2004, 05:52 PM
Water???

Oh my gosh! That's so easy!

Thanks for the cool formula.

to your health!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-09-2004, 06:43 AM
Water???

I emailed the link below to Nancy yesterday, but it didn't work for her. I'm posting it here and hoping it works....

Hydration calculator:

http://www.water.com/your_health_new...340_hydcal.asp
Unread 01-09-2004, 06:49 AM
Great post Nanc

Yikes I need to drink way more water according to both those calculations. I will start Monday'

Katie
Unread 01-09-2004, 07:21 AM
Water???

I'm in trouble here........I need to drink 7 12 oz glasses?????? I can't get past one!!!

Lemon does nothing for me..can't even have it in my tea....someone mentioned adding splenda????

How do you force yourself to drink water?

Dawn
Unread 01-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Water???

Dawn

I carry a 1litre sports bottle around with me .. including next to my computer - whenever I look at it, I tak a sip, it reminds me to drink some !!! I use the sports cap, and I can squeeze it into my mouth (that forces me!!!!)

Yep - its really difficult but well worth it !

Toni xxxxxxxx
Unread 01-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Water???

I've got my water sitting next to me right now. I bought myself one of those Lexan bottles from Target. It holds 32 oz. and is unbreakable. I've already had half a bottle today. I just keep it going all day long. I don't really mind the water, I just forget to drink in sometimes. I'm hoping my lovely purple bottle will help with that.

Oh, am I the only one who can't open that web site Catherine gave us. I'd love to do the calculations, but I've tried and tried and it won't open. I can go to a million other web sites, but for some reason, I can't open that one.
Unread 01-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Water???

Nancy - I got into it fine ... how about just typing in the address www.water.com ? they can really get to us !!!

By the way .. it told me 2.1/2 litres .. OMG ... I'm topping 1 1/2 to 2 litres and I'm running to the loo 10 times every hour HELP !!!
Unread 01-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Water???

I'm with you, {{{{Dawn}}}}! I need to drink 118 oz. a day?????? OMG, I will be living in the bathroom. I take a diuretic and go many times in a day the way it is. I asked the ladies at Curves how much they recommend and they said only about 70 ounces of water is necessary in a day. There also is a thing of drinking too much water..........I forget what happens but it is not good.

Emily

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register