Left Behind I and II | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Left Behind I and II Left Behind I and II

Unread 01-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Left Behind I and II

I just saw the movies Left Behind 1 and left behind 2....I was really blown away by the whole thing...

what did you ladies think of the movie(s)...

do you think they will make all of the books into movies???

thanx for reading!
kim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Left Behind I and II

I knew that there was a left behind I but didn't know about II. Haven't seen either one - were they true to the books? I've read all 11 books, waiting for 12 to come out this year.
Unread 01-10-2004, 10:03 PM
Left Behind I and II

They are not quite true to the books, but when you consider the budget for most Christian films, I think the overall plot is the same even if the specifics are different.

Waiting for the last book also!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Left Behind I and II

Family Christian Stores has both movies for under $5.00 each. The new book "Glorious Appearing" will be out on March 30, 2004. Here is the link: http://www.familychristian.com/defau...?intCategory=2

The are also preselling the book for about $10 LESS than what retail is.
Happy reading!!
Unread 01-12-2004, 03:12 PM
Talking - Left Behind I and II Left Behind I and II

Thanx for the info!!!!!

I just swung by there & I cant wait to find out more!!!!!!

thanx again!
God bless~!!!
kim
Unread 01-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Left behind books

I read the 1st left behind book when it came out, and just this past week got the 2nd book....I did not realize there are 12 in the series.
Are they all as good as the 1st and so far the 2nd? Would like to know before I keep reading on and on, only to be disappointed.
Unread 01-13-2004, 09:26 AM
Left Behind I and II

Dear I am Cricket,
I breezed through the first 6 or so books. I had to wait for the next one for a few months. By the time I was able to sit down and read it, I had lost interest...never to pick it up again. You are at an advantage, however...the last one in the series will be out by the time you get to it - so no waiting.
Unread 01-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Post - Left Behind I and II fyi!!!

I was looking thru some sites & have found the books listed as cheap as $1.00 +/-...(the older ones) & I was going to try & buy some, but the site wants credit cards....rrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaakkkk!!!!

But thats okay....

Anyway, I just wanted to let you ladies know that you can search for those books, movies on the net & it seems to be some good deals going on!!!

thanx for posting!
God bless,
kim
Unread 01-15-2004, 02:04 AM
Left Behind I and II

I actually saw the first half of #1 last week, it was on t.v. here.

Would have liked to see all of it, but frankly, the Israel scenes in the beginning (even before the attack) weren't really well done.

I do hope they show it again, I like to see movies that so many people are talking about .
Unread 01-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Left Behind I and II

Yes, certain scenes in the movie were a little cheesy, or you could see the strings moving, as some may say...but all in all I felt it was a wonderful movie & it had a touching message...

I think that as society we are use to seeing special effects, like on the Matrix & we feel 'let down' when we dont see special effects to that caliber on other movies, etc...

I just tried to look past that & concentrate on the meaning of the message in the movie & when I did that the movie seemed to pick up a bit....

I hope that they make the rest of the books into movies so that I wont be left hanging!

God bless!
kim

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register