Question about bleeding | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Question about bleeding Question about bleeding

Unread 01-12-2004, 06:29 AM
Question about bleeding

I have a rectocele and was wondering if any of the ladies who have or have had this had any bleeding after sex? I bleed and i am so very sore and raw after having sex. Its not alot of blood but enough to see on the TP. Hmmm thinking it is time to have this thing fix but not sure. would really like some of your input. You guys have given me such good advice in the past. And hearing from ladies who have been through this is better than just reading about it...

Thanks

HUGS
Brenda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Question about bleeding

(((Brenda))),
I am 4 yrs Post-TAH & was dx'd with a Vaginal Vault Prolapse several months ago. Mine has bought other areas down also....rectum & bladder:-( I have not experienced any Vaginal bleeding since day 1 Post-op! I would suggest you to pls contact your Dr so you can make him aware of this

Do you experience any Vaginal dryness? I notice you had a BSO along with your Hyst so was thinking this could possibly be a result of irritation from being dry? I have this often also but am unable to take HRT. I have found that using compounded Testosterone cream has been of some great benefit to my vaginal tissue...helping with moisture & preventing any signs of atrophy If this is a possibility or is the cause, they also produce Topical Estrogen that provides the tissues similar benefits. It can also be used in women like myself unable to take oral Estrogen b/c it is absorbed into the tissue only allowing very little to enter the bloodstream
Just some thots here based on my own experiences...pls do consult with your Dr Hopefully, he can provide you with some answers & relief!
Good Luck ((Brenda))...pls keep us posted on how your doing....(((hugs))))
Unread 01-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Question about bleeding

I have made an Appt witha dr. For this friday I am on a HRT I take
Cenestin 1.25 mg a day. I have been on this about 2 years. I dont have a problem with dryness unless I am not taking my hrt. The dr told me if I started having problems to come back to him. I am just a little lmad that they didnt go ahead and fix it when they did my bladder surgery. That way all the pain could have been over with.....

Thanks

Brenda

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register