Fighting with ex husband - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Fighting with ex husband Fighting with ex husband

Unread 02-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Fighting with ex husband

Thank you so much for your support!! My ex is also $17,000.00 in arrears! My lawyer IS kicking butt as we talk. My ex had his lawyer write a nasty letter to my lawyer saying that I denied him, him his Dec visitation and was going to mandate the courts that I go to counseling and request lawyer fees!? In Dec we were at the court appointed meeting point and early and my ex choose not to take my son with him because my son told him that he wasn't going to go with him and that he wan't him to leave him alone. I couldn't and can't believe this! My lawyer said that I DO NOT have to make my son make up the visttation and wrote a letter back to his lawyer and it wasn't nice at all !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Fighting with ex husband

This Sunday my son goes on his 5 hour visitation and is very upset with this whole thing! My stomach is in a knot and I've had a hard time sleeping this week. I'm going to have my husband take my son to the "place" because I'm sick and I also had a leep procedure this morning for a granulation. I'm having a bad day!
Although my son came home with a 100% on his spelling test and an 815 on his voc. test so that made my day!
Unread 02-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Fighting with ex husband

Both you & your son will be in my thoughts & prayers tomorrow. Give him extra hugs for the fine accomplishments he's performing under all this stress & strain! You are raising a fine young man there, and he deserves all the support and love you are showing. Again, good luck to you both.
-Pam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2004, 07:13 PM
Fighting with ex husband

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Today was the day and I have to admit that nobody melted or died! I am however VERY disappointed in my ex! Feb 02 was my sons birthday and he did NOT receive a card or a phone call to tell him !
So I figured that he was waiting until this visitation to do so. WRONG!!! My son said that all he did (my ex) was sit on the couch and didn't talk to him or play with him!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS! Now I have to remind you that my ex ONLY gets him once a month for 5 hours! And he spends it sitting on the couch! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!
If that wasn't bad enough when I asked if he told him
he said NO! But that my ex's sister did. They did nothing for him no cake to sing happy birthday, no cards, no presents, no NOTHING! I'm totally and completely heart broken for my baby! I asked him if he was upset and he said......No mommy I know that YOU and daddy (my current husband) love and I already got everything I wanted from my family and you guys! I started to ball like a baby BLESS HIS LITTLE BIG HEART!
Unread 05-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Angry - Fighting with ex husband I dont get it!

I'm sorry, I just dont get it, why is this child, who is so important, who he will demand visitation rights for, when the child is screaming NO, suddenly not even worth a birthday hug? or a visit to McDonalds? or even a card?
I think he (ex) is more driven by jealousy of your happy, steady family life, that he seeks to perversely destroy, than any interest that he has in this child, whom he has not given any financial support to.
Unread 05-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Fighting with ex husband

SAD BUT TRUE!!!
Here is a little more of an update. We went to court in April and the judge said for the months of July and Aug. my ex can have my son on the 3rd Saturday of the month from 11 am to Sunday at 5pm. My son is so upset that he has wet the bed at night. When I ask him if he is ok and tuck him in to his clean bed he tells me that he was dreaming about spending the night and got scared!!! My poor baby!
I thought that after 6 years of being an absent father he would have matured and was ready to be a father....WRONG!! It has always been about him and will always be about him and how it will benefit him in the end.
The other mother was served with papers saying he is taking her back to court to have the child support arrears modified..he doesn't feel like he should have to pay the interest! UH DUH!!??? That is not something that can be taken off because YOU feel like you should not have to pay that ....the state thinksyou should and chances are you are going to have to pay that. He also stated in the letter that he is asking for lawyer fees..he owes over $20,000.00 in past due child support and has the nerve to ask for lawyer fees...WHAT A JOKE!
To sunm it up....he isn't the smartest person in the world!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register