MARIACOO'S SURGERY She's resting... - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

MARIACOO'S SURGERY She's resting... MARIACOO'S SURGERY She's resting...

Unread 02-17-2004, 09:32 AM
Oh what great news

Dear father in heaven thank you for taking such good care of our sister.

Maria may your recovery be a good one, I have prayed and prayed for you. Keep your faith alive !!!!! God Bless you and Warm ALoha from Hawaii your sister in GOd. ELlie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2004, 10:19 AM
MARIACOO'S SURGERY She's resting...

Dear Maria,
You have always shone such grace and courage in this difficult situation. You have been a great source of hope and inspiration to many.

I was so happy to hear that your surgery went well. May the angels watch over you, and your healing be quick, complete and uncomplicated. You are in my thoughts and prayers always.
Unread 02-17-2004, 10:31 AM

(((Maria))): You have been in my ers throughout this ordeal. Many thanks and prayers, also, for your husband, for keeping us up to date!

(((Cheryl))): Thanks so much for bringing this here; I've wondered how it went...

Audrey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Maria and Andrei:

Andrei , thank you so much for posting and letting us know how Maria is. Maria, I hope each day finds you better and stronger. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and am so proud of you. What a courageous woman you are. Please keep us posted.
Unread 02-17-2004, 12:08 PM

Dearest Maria,

You have so long been in the prayers of so many of us here. As Moonflower said, your grace and warmth of spirit serve as an inspiration to us all. We are all so sorry for what you've had to go through in recent months, and I hate to think of you once again in the hospital. But I am so pleased to learn that the doctors got everything and that you can now heal and live your life cancer-free.

Try not to eat the horrible hospital food that they give you unless absolutely necessary. Make your wonderful and supportive husband bring you something yummy. :-) The last thing you want after such a grueling operation is bad food that tastes like nothing. :-)

We are think of you always, dear Maria, and we will be anxiously awaiting the day when you can post again here on this board.

Adrie -- Thank you so much for letting us know what's happening. We are all very grateful to you for this, and for your love of Maria.

s!
Unread 02-17-2004, 01:05 PM

s Maria

Hopefully you are now out of PACU and resting comfortably in the gyn area. May your healing continue on a smooth path.
Looking forward to seeing you back on CC!!!
Best wishes.

oxoxo karenann
Unread 02-17-2004, 01:10 PM

Thanks so much for letting us know how Maria is doing.

Maria

I've been thinking of you this week and I'm happy to hear things went well. I hope things go well with your recovery. I'll continue to pray for you and keep you in my thoughts.

Take good care

Limbo
Unread 02-18-2004, 07:42 AM
Your in our prayers

Maria. You have been on my mind all week. I have my entire family praying for you. So glad to hear you got thru surgery ok. We will all continue to pray for your speedy recovery.

celtic01
Unread 02-20-2004, 05:43 AM
Re: MARIACOO'S SURGERY She's resting...

Maria your always in my thoughts and prayers! My best wishes to you on a speedy recovery and a new cancer-free life!!!!
Unread 02-21-2004, 02:03 AM

Dearest Ladies,
I'm closing this thread because I'm getting replies here and in the other one and in Cancer Concerns,.... and it is a bit confusing to have to double check which messages I've sent .... so I'm going to put all the updates in one thread, and I will just change the title of the thread to let you know there is a new update.

Please go to this thread for the news, and adding your good wishes and prayers,
thank you very much!

https://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/sho...hreadid=130049
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register