CT/CAT scan results | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

CT/CAT scan results CT/CAT scan results

Unread 02-22-2004, 12:01 PM
CT/CAT scan results

For those of you who have followed my saga here is a good one. I had my ct/cat on feb. 14. I got the results in the mail on thursday with some puzzling information. All it said was unchanged. After thinking about it for awhile I stared to wonder what the radiologist was comparing it to. To my surprise, he was comparing it to a ct/cat from back in Oct. 1999. Since 1999, I have had my gallbladder and appendix removed(Nov, 1999) and the hyst and oopherectomy. I went and had an appointment with my PCP on friday due to high triglycerides history and asked him what he thought about the results. He was pretty baffled. He commented that unchanged would have meant that everything was still intact, ie, gallbladder, appendix, uterus, ovaries. Wouldn't you have thought the same????I don't know anymore. We had the ct/cat done to check for adhesions, kidneystones or something because the pain I feel in the pelvic area is horrendous. I am now back where I started and pretty ticked off. My pcp is going to check into it in the mean time. I still suffer from the diarreah but it isn't as bad. I am only in the bathroom 4-8 times aday now instead of 12-20. People at work said I could have my desk back in the office and that won't move it to the bathroom and put a half door in.LOL. I am just really frustrated.

I started hormones last week and now my chest is killing me, I can't even wear my prosthetic boobs. I was told the hormones shouldn't make a difference there but my chest was feeling better untill I started the hormones. Oh well, Almost all of my dr's have said to suck it up. I have been and if any of the others tell me the same I am going kick some butt.

Just venting.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-22-2004, 12:24 PM
CT/CAT scan results

Could life get ANY crazier!?! We're here for ya if you just wanna open up and scream. Keepin you in my prayers. BIG HUGZ
Unread 02-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks

Thanks Tammy,

Tomorrow should be very interesting. I hear a sizzle in the air with my PCP and radiology(phone lines burning). Maybe I will get some answers tomorrow. Gastro gets a call from me. I guess with no news a small bowel biopsy is next. Surgery anyone??????
I hope this ends soon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register