OMG This stuff is gross - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

OMG This stuff is gross OMG This stuff is gross

Unread 02-26-2004, 09:44 PM
OMG This stuff is gross

Now that you've finished drinking it, and hopefully the effects are waning, I thought you might appreciate this, which I found on my search while I was looking for info on the history of bowel preps:
  Quote:
Note: An Open Letter to the Makers of Golytely

Dear Sirs:

I recently underwent a colonoscopy screening procedure. Your product was prescribed for me to use the night before the procedure and I wanted to tell you a few things about that evening's experience.

First of all I want to congratulate you on manufacturing an EXTREMELY effective product. It certainly performed its function though I wasn't as appreciative at the time.

I want to thank you for making me appreciate that I own stock in the Northern Paper Company. Thank you, too, for helping me accomplish my monthly weight loss goal in only one night. I also wish to thank you for curing my dog of drinking out of places other than her water bowl. And I now understand, partially at least, why my children's request for a television in the rest room might not have been such a bad idea, having sat and, a la Rodin's Thinker, thought about the benefits of same.

Having had that long time to sit and think, I would like to suggest that you contact the Defense Department of the United States about the strategic use of your product in combating terrorism. Bin Laden and others of his ilk would be less apt to flit from one hiding place to another if your product were introduced into their water supply. I know that I certainly didn't move very far that night from my base of operations.

A satisfied customer...

-Linda
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-27-2004, 06:19 AM
Hi surferbabe i can't stop laughing

Ok as i sit here and drink my coffee and read this *Quote* on Goylytely I'm laughing so hard and my family thinks i'm nuts!
I guess one would only understand if they had used goylytley such as I and the other stuff that makes us poop on demand lol!
I have also requested a Tv in my bathroom at times! And yes I agree that stuff is horrible!
Tons of hugs and kisses
Colette
Unread 02-27-2004, 09:28 PM
ROFLOL!

I'm laughing so hard I just woke up DH!
I got the night alone lady friends, I"m on Hyster for the long haul tonight.

Spitting Coke out my nose trying not to disturb DH's beauty sleep (and boy does he need it!)

Laura

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register