todays news not good - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

todays news not good todays news not good

Unread 02-27-2004, 07:44 PM
todays news not good

Oh Debbie, this just stinks! Bigtime!

I am wondering why you have to wait for two weeks for the biopsy. Why didn't he just do it today? Or one day next week?

I am SO sorry that you have yet another worry! I'll pray that this is nothing, just a doctor being cautious. We want them to be cautious, right? Waiting is always the WORST part!

We're all thinking of you.
Janie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2004, 07:44 AM
todays news not good

Dear Debbie,
So sorry about all of this. You've certainly had enough. Prayers and good thoughts are with you and of course, hoping for all the best for you and negative biopsies.
s and ers
Unread 02-28-2004, 01:47 PM
todays news not good

Hi Debbie,

I just wanted to add my good wishes to those of the other Sisters. I am sorry you are having this scare. I do not know much about the colon, but I am hoping it is just scar tissue or something. s and s for you.

Take care,
Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-28-2004, 07:02 PM
todays news not good

Dear Debbie, give me a cautious doctor any day! Let him (or her) do their job and keep me healthy. Just because they find something doesn't mean they don't have a weapon to fight it with!

When I was going through chemo, I met a wonderful woman with a very positive attitude. She has battled recurrances of ovarian cancer several times since she was initially diagnosed more than 10 years ago. She told me that when this happens, she always looks the doctors in the eyes and tells them, "I'm gonna keep coming until YOU get it right!"

God bless you and let us know how you're doing.
Unread 02-28-2004, 09:05 PM
todays news not good

Dear Debbie,
I am thinking about you and hoping that everything turns out fine. You are so wonderful and inspirational to so many of us.
Unread 02-28-2004, 11:24 PM
todays news not good

I'm praying for you tonight too, Debbie, and sending you a very big Time to tell God you've had enough!

Praying that it's negative
Monalees
Unread 02-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Shepardpal

You have always been wonderful to me with your replies to my postings, so now its time for us to give back.

When things like this happen I am always grateful. Doesn't make sense does it? However, I look at it like this.......

I am grateful that he found it now, because to me that means the doc is doing a thorough search instead of a haphazard one.

I went through something similiar and trust me I didn't want to hear anything but good news, but I trusted my doctor to be honest with me and with this kind of relationship he became (to me) more thorough then ever.

I am not saying your doc is no good. All I am saying is that maybe its good he was thorough because finding something now that can be treated has got to be better then finding something to later that cannot be treated.

Better to be safe than sorry I always say. I'm sure its the girlscout in me.

(Sorry, I had to be a little Pollyanish there.)

I pray that everything goes right. I will keep looking back to see how things are going with you.
Unread 02-29-2004, 05:52 PM
todays news not good

Dear Debbie,
I am so sorry to read this news, and I pray that it is NOTHING!!

I just returned home from my church's women's retreat this afternoon. The scripture theme for the retreat was : Trust in the Lord with all your heart And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him, And he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3: 5-6
Maybe, that scripture can give you some comfort during this time. You are such a blessing to us here, and I hope you will find some peace in your faith , to get you through.

Isn't there any way the doctor can do the biopsy this week? Surely, he knows that it is hard on you to wait that long.

Rhonda
Radical hysterectomy, June 2002, cervical cancer, 1b
Unread 03-01-2004, 10:30 AM
todays news not good

Dear Debbie,
"Areas of concern" can mean a multitude of different things. Please think positive. Can you ask your doctor to schedule your surgery sooner? Maybe he forgot how long 2 weeks of waiting means to you.
Bertha
Unread 03-04-2004, 07:59 AM
todays news not good

Hi hun

Im so sorrry to hear you may possibly be having problems again, I wish I had the right words to say to make you feel better, to take the worry away. But know that I really care. Hang in there and trust!

Hugs and love

Maria

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register