MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE

Unread 03-08-2004, 05:51 PM
MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE

MIRACLES REALLY DO HAPPEN!!

With all of those good wishes from sea to shining sea, we got what we asked for!!

Maria, take time and relax. You certainly do deserve it.

Rosalie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2004, 05:55 PM

Maria, how wonderful that you feel well enough to walk today. I am thinking of you, praying for you, and continue to be amazed at your strength. Continued best wishes to you and Adrie.
Unread 03-08-2004, 06:08 PM

Maria and Adrie Congratulations on the good news. Maria is a fighter, no sitting around for her! Good for you Maria. Keep getting better.

Take Care,
Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-08-2004, 06:09 PM

Maria and Adrie

How wonderful - and out of bed already! You are truly blessed with good spirit and great healers

Dorrie
Unread 03-08-2004, 06:42 PM

Dear Maria and Adrie, That is such wonderful news re the successful surgery. I also am so happy to learn about Maria's positive attitude, please make sure she does not overdo, for example, with her walking, etc. May our heavenly Father continue to guide Maria's doctors and make her recovery easy and fast and may you both feel His comforting presence.
s and many blessings, peggiesue
Unread 03-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Great News!!!!

Maria,
So glad to hear the surgery was successful!! May you get stronger everyday. for both you and Adrie.

Rhonda
Radical hysterectomy, June 2002, cervical cancer, 1b
Unread 03-08-2004, 09:25 PM
What wonderful news!!

Way to go Maria!!! you are wonderful and what an encouragement to all of us.

Keep getting stronger and stronger and just think ahead at all the wonderful things you will be able to do once you regain your strength.

This was indeed good news - thank you Adrie for delivering such wonderful news to us. Please continue to keep us posted but also get your rest - both of you need lots of rest now.

Big hugs and best wishes to you both!!
Unread 03-08-2004, 11:02 PM

((((Maria)))):

I looked at my clock at midnight last night and realized that you would be wheeled into surgery at that very moment. Obviously, G-d had the answering machine listening!

Keep walking, and when they get rid of that nasty N-G tube (spent a week with one some years ago), enjoy that first Jello .

((((Adrie))): Take care of yourself, too! It is incredibly stressful watching someone you love go through all this, and we are very grateful for the time that you've taken to keep in touch with Cheryl and with us. I'm glad it has meant so much to Maria, too. You've given her a wonderful gift by communicating with us.

Big s to you both. I know that when my DD had her first surgery, removing her entire large intestine when she was two days old, we had prayers from all faiths all over the US as well as Ireland and Germany. To this day, I am convinced that prayer was what made the difference between the way she is now (pictures in my gallery) and what might have happened (we were given 50% odds that she would not survive). Miracles DO happen, and your friends around here know that so much better than most...

Audrey
Unread 03-08-2004, 11:24 PM

Such wonderful news to come home too! I am rejoicing and thanking God ! May you continue to quickly heal
Unread 03-09-2004, 07:48 AM

Maria and Adrie

The power of prayer is amazing! I'm so glad you are doing better. Rest and heal - you're on the homestretch now.

Love,

Kit
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register