MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE

Unread 03-10-2004, 02:53 PM
march 10 - Maria celebrated Adrie's birthday!!!

Well sisters, this is truly AAAAAAAMAZING!!!!

Go Maria Go!!
Here is Adrie's post....... I'll collect any messages there may be tomorrow morning and send them along (that covers any birthday wishes you might like to include as well!!)

Hi Cheryl and Sisters,

Today's report: short but powerful.

As you all can expect, the whole situation has its ups and downs. Yesterday was a little bit a down day and today it's going up again,
When I arrived to the hospital today, I was surprised. Maria had put her face on again. You should see what she can do with make-up. Maria always gets lots of compliments about it. And why did she do that, I hear you ask. Well it is after all my birthday today.
Maria went down from the 8th floor to the 2nd to buy a little rose plant, a piece of cake and a bag of sweeties for me and brought it all up to her room on a serving plate.
Can you imagine how much that takes ? I can. And then -a new surprise- (I think the nurses came with the idea) for dinner they brought a whole plate with nice things to eat and a little bottle of wine. So we really enjoyed dinner.
Maria is sad enough still in a lot of pain, but we know a little bit more now and therefore we are more hopeful than we are before. So Maria has her spirit up one level. More levels up will follow.
Let you know more tomorrow.

Everyone each day Better and Better.

Be blessed,
Adrie

Isn't that wonderful!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2004, 03:04 PM
MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE

Wonderful news and happy birthday Andre.

I love the fact that Maria is getting stronger each and every day.

Rosalie
Unread 03-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Wow!

This is indeed a good report. I'm pleased she did all that in the hospital and that both of you got a special dinner to boot! More up days are coming. I put on make-up basically when going to my monthly IANDS meeting and to the doctor. Otherwise, plain old me. As someone said to me once, "You really clean up good with makeup!" Keep up the good reports!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-10-2004, 04:05 PM

Maria, what a woman! You truly are amazing....getting yourself all fixed up AND buying birthday presents for your husband while in the hospital. I can only imagine what you do when you're feeling well.

Happy birthday to Adrie and continued prayers and best wishes to you Maria.

You truly are an inspiration.
Unread 03-10-2004, 04:17 PM

Maria, how wonderful! Making a birthday party for Adrie in the hospital--and then a dinner with wine!

You truly inspire us, Maria, and we look forward to hearing about how you continue to recuperate--but take it slowly and give both body and spirit time to recover.

Adrie, I'm sure this is the best birthday you've ever had!

Prayers and good wishes continue!

Blessings.
Marlene
Unread 03-10-2004, 05:16 PM

Hi Maria and Adrie, Wow Maria, getting all dolled up and then going "out" to get a present for Adrie too. You just keep amazing us. Adrie: Happy, Happy Birthday to you!
May God continue to watch over and bless you both. peggiesue
Unread 03-10-2004, 05:55 PM

Greetings, Maria and Adrie--

Happy Birthday to You, Adrie! I'll bet this is one birthday you will never forget!! I suspect that all of the nurses are really going to miss the two of you when the day soon comes that Maria is discharged.

I'm glad to hear--each day, better and better! Keep up the good work.

Best wishes,

MoeKay
Unread 03-10-2004, 06:58 PM

Maria and Adrie,

What wonderful news! When a lady puts on her makeup, you know that good things will happen. And how sweet that she was able to even remember your birthday. The fog is lifting. Sunny days are ahead

Dorrie
Unread 03-10-2004, 07:01 PM

Yeah, Maria!!!!! You are really amazing! I know that was a very special feeling for you, to be able to do that for Adrie!! Happy Birthday , Adrie!! May you both have MANY, MANY more celebrations together!!
Everyday, better and better!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda
Unread 03-10-2004, 09:57 PM

Wow! You are something else Maria. How sweet of you to think of Adrie and his birthday while you are going through so much yourself.

Happy Birthday Adrie.

Take Care,
Sharon
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register