MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE

Unread 03-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Re: From Maria Coo Saturday March8th

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maria
your always in my thoughts and prayers...always!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2004, 08:36 PM
MARIA COO 22 MARCH MONDAY UPDATE

Dear Maria and Adrie,
I praise the Lord for the amazing outcome of your surgeries! How very brave you are! I had two surgeries in December/02, and I can't imagine what it would be like to have four!! The Lord is faithful and gracious--he has carried you safely through and given you healing.

I wish you on-going patience, strength, comfort and a sense of the Lord's nearness. I'll continue to send my prayers from Canada.

from Monalees
Unread 03-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Wed 17 March

Got a quick note from Adrie this morning saying Maria hoped to post herself soon, --- things are going fine, but no real news to report.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-17-2004, 01:35 PM

No news is good news in my book.

Keep giving us updates.

Rosalie
Unread 03-17-2004, 02:55 PM
Sounds Like Things Moving Along Then

If there's no real news that means things are nicely progressing as they should be. Maria, I've got so many lists and places praying for you that I know things will all work out very well!
Hey--you know (hint, hint) you could post, if you're up to it, that there's nothing big, just reporting in! We love every post from you and Adrie.
Unread 03-21-2004, 06:33 PM

Just a quick hello from Canada. Thinking of you today. Hoping you are getting stronger every day, Maria-Coo!

from Monalees
Unread 03-22-2004, 01:43 PM

(((Maria))) and (((Adrie,)))
As each day gets better and better for Maria, I send a few Words from our beloved Lord to you both:

When I said "my foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalm 94:18-19

The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. Psalm 145:14

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Deuteronomy 33:27

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:12

You both remain in my prayers. In His love, peggiesue

PS, Maria, we all look forward to your next posting.
Unread 03-22-2004, 03:08 PM
MONDAY 22 MARCH UPDATE

Hello Sisters,
this just in from Adrie...

Hi Cheryl and Sisters,

It is now 5 weeks since Maria had her first and major surgery. 5 long weeks and the end in hospital is not yet in sight.
Every day Maria hopes to be able to write to the board and others, but there is so much going on around her that she did not have the possibility yet. Always doctors and nurses. And everything takes so much time and seems so difficult for Maria these weeks.
Also the infections are not gone yet and Maria loses a lot of moisture from the lower wounds. And I mean a lot. So she has to change a lot, uses lots of towels and so on to anticipate not to be floodded out of the bed.
On the other hand it is more easy to walk and move around. But sitting and standing in one spot is still a problem. That's also why Maria is not able to write to you all yet. Jumping from one leg on another and writing emails is not easy. But she really wants to. And she will.
The stoma is a lot better now and Maria can handle most of the bags herself now.
So all together: it is not worse, but going very slowly.
When Maria is able to sit better and be more stable for a longer period of time she even might be permitted to go home.

I hope next news will come from Maria herself again and I hope your recoveries will be less bumpy than Maria's.

Don't forget one step at a time, but Better and Better.
Be blessed,
Adrie

I will check in the morning for any messages to forward to Maria!
Unread 03-22-2004, 03:15 PM

Dear Maria and Adrie,

Such a long time to be in the hospital, but good that they are making sure all infections are gone and Maria us stronger before going home. Hang in there Maria and keep getting better and stronger. I hope you are having good things toeatGod Bless you both
Unread 03-22-2004, 04:48 PM
Latest News

Day by day improvement is good-one step at a time. We wish it were faster and easier, but she's well taken care of from you, Adrie, and hospital staff. It's wonderful to hear news about Maria--tell her we're still all praying and pulling for her and soon enough she'll be home.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register