Well its off to the dr for me | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Well its off to the dr for me Well its off to the dr for me

Unread 03-24-2004, 03:20 PM
Well its off to the dr for me

I called my dr and told on myself... The nurse yelled at me and then the dr sent a message via the nurse to yell at me some more then said he wanted to see me today well, seeing as he is an hour away there was no way I could get there today so I am going in tomorrow. He is worried that I might have done something inside. I guess I am going to have an u/s I am not sure. I just know I am in pain. He called me in some more pain meds to make me comfortable through the night. I hope it works.
I will let you know what happens.
LOL
Jeni
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-24-2004, 03:28 PM

Dear ((Jeni))

LEt us know what the doctor says tomorrow. Today REST and NO MORE CLEANING HOUSE!!!... or we will have to send the HS after you. Hopefully you just need more time and not more surgery.

Sarah
Unread 03-24-2004, 03:39 PM

Well, Jeni, dear:

I am proud of you for confessing to your doctor. Now, lay down, rest, take your pain meds and tomorrow will be here before you know it!!

Take care.

s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-24-2004, 03:54 PM

Jeni, please take it easy till you get to the doc's tomorrow. Remember! No more housework till later when you are cleared to do more..

Healing s and otion: coming your way!
Unread 03-24-2004, 04:30 PM
PITY PARTY

I am really having a pity party. I am truly feeling sorry for myself I can't even say some of the things I am thinking. I just feel like some times my family would be better off if they had a different mom, my dh has to come home after working all day from 6 in the morning to 7 at night most days and start taking on responsibilities as soon as he walks in the door. The kids know I am always hurting and I can't really do anything with them. It hurts to hear oh yeah mom I forgot you don't feel good. They try to be understanding but it seems like it has been forever. Now dont' panic I would never NEVER do anything to hurt my self. I PROMISE... I love my children dh and my self to much for that. I just needed to know if I was alone if these feelings.
I want so much to be normal and have a normal life with out pain. I don't know if that will ever happen...
LOL
Jeni
Unread 03-24-2004, 05:41 PM

AWW Jeni! I'm sorry you have the wanna be better blues.. Its understandable, pain can get you thinking things you might not think otherwise.. You want to be well and things are not moving along so fast, but hang in there, we are with you. I have felt like this too.

Big gentle s to you!
Unread 03-24-2004, 07:26 PM

Hi Jeni,
Very glad you called your doctor and told him what you were feeling and why. It is very discouraging when you are used to having an active life and need to slow down for a while.

Just remember for most of us if the situation were reversed and we needed to take care of DH for 6 weeks or so we would take on the task. My husband actually told me that it was very nice to be able to take care of me and that this was really a very short period of time. Be kind to yourself, put yourself first on your priority list for this very small period of time and allow yourself to heal so you can be involved in your familys life the way you want to be.

Best wishes to you,
Judy
Unread 03-25-2004, 11:59 AM

Hi Jeni I hope things get better for you really soon, you have been through so much. Recovery takes a lot of patients, and can be so frustrating to be down. Hang in there ok? Be Well

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register