Live each day as if it was your last. - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Live each day as if it was your last. Live each day as if it was your last.

Unread 04-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Live each day as if it was your last.

Forgen,
I pray for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

i wish you peace in the time to come, and will continue to pray for you. Thank you for all your wisdom and insight on this horrible disease. I know that you have saved many lives by posting about the vaginal cancer & having your Dr check for it.

Much love to you & may God bless you and your family.

Amie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-26-2004, 03:34 PM

Hi forgen,
I just wanted to give you some s, s , and to let you know that prayers are being said for you, I have started a thread on the Prayer forum for you. Here is the linkHyster Sisters - Urgent Prayers Needed For Our Sister Forgen You can just read them and if you like, you can reply but that is not necsssary. I hope they bring you some peace.

God Be With You My Dear Sister
Unread 04-26-2004, 05:13 PM

Forgen,

I do not know what to say except to live your life to the fullest, the best you can. It is people like you that make me know that I CAN make it thru anything.

Love and Prayers coming your way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-26-2004, 06:28 PM

Dear Forgen s
As other have already said, the Lord takes us when He wants and not a second sooner or later then He has chosen despite what any doctor(s) may say. I am so happy and proud that you will continue to fight each day and will try to live it to the fullest.
I want to thank you for sharing a very vulnerable part of your life with us; you remind us of our mortality and that is important. More importantly for many we are reminded of the great Hope we have in our Lord who said He is preparing a place for us.
Thank you for sharing your wisdom in adversity. No one really ever knows their last hour here, even those in perfect health, and therefore the well know but not so well followed lesson to "live each day as if it were our last" is so important to bring in front of us again and again. It is easy to forget what should always be primary in our lives - those we love and also those things, often quite simple, which make our hearts jump for joy.
May you find joy and happiness all of your days, doing what makes your heart sing as you continue to share your love and life with your precious family and friends. Please remember that above all the love you have given those close to you will remain in their hearts forever; that love is a priceless, most precious gift and nothing can ever take it away.
I will keep you and your family in prayer. May the Lord give you and your family His peace which passes all understanding.
s, peggiesue
Unread 04-26-2004, 06:35 PM

Forgen,
so sorry to hear your news. I can't think my mind just went blank.
My prayers are with you and your family. Wishing you peace in the days to come.
Andrea
Unread 04-26-2004, 06:36 PM

Dear Forgen,

So sorry to hear of your news. Know that you, your husband and children are in my prayers and thoughts. Thanks for reminding us what is most important, that we need to cherish each day and everything in our lives.

If your community has hospice, they can b a good source of help for you and your family.

Love
Unread 04-26-2004, 06:41 PM

Let's all pray for a Miracle ... !
Unread 04-26-2004, 07:28 PM

Thank you so much for thinking of sharing with us during this most difficult time. Your beautiful spirit has uplifted many of us here and I am sure throughout all of your life. My heart is heavy for your dear family, but am comforted in knowing that you will be savoring every moment with them. I so wish there was a way to reach across the spaces and be of some tangible help. Instead, please know that my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family each day.
Leslie
Unread 04-26-2004, 10:50 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your news. I will keep you and your family in my daily prayers.
Unread 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM

Dear Forgen,

I am so very sorry. Thankyou for sharing with us and for being such an inspiration to all of us. Keep fighting, don't give up - I am praying as hard as I can.

With love to you and your family.

Jan

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register