Jeff's Biking Trip Ends!!! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Jeff's Biking Trip Ends!!! Jeff's Biking Trip Ends!!!

Unread 05-11-2004, 03:37 PM
Thank you!!

Oh my Gosh! This is the first I've heard of your sons trip! What a wonderful man you have raised!! My Aunt passed away 5 years ago and I cant thank him enough for sharing the word about ovarian cancer. What a blessing to have such a caring and loving person in your life and to be able to call him your son. Please give him my thanks and graditude!

Peace, Cheryl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Jeff's Biking Trip Ends!!!

((( KarenAnn) I can feel the swell of your heart for this young man, your son.

Thank you for sharing his story with us. His story is your story. Your story is our story. And our story is all women's story....

You go girl.
Unread 05-11-2004, 04:30 PM

Karenann,

Your son is such a credit to you. He is also a wonderful young man in his own right! On reading that article, I realise that he, as a future gyn, will always understand the importance of the 'human' side of a cancer diagnosis.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-11-2004, 06:34 PM

Congratulations To Jeff on a job well done.

Karenann, I can feel the joy from you all the way here on Long Island and rightfully so.

How far is Pitman from Long Island?? Only kidding. However, Saturday, May 22nd I am going to be in Atlantic City. Are you near there????

Rosalie
Unread 05-11-2004, 06:47 PM

Karen - you must be so very proud. Jeff is a credit to you and will make an excellent Dr.
I am so happy for both of you that this trip is finally over.
Jan
Unread 05-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Greetings from Las Vegas

Hi, Karenann--

I'm in the Clark County library in Las Vegas. I accessed HS and saw your post on Jeff finishing his amazing cross-country journey! What wonderful news about a truly inspirational individual.

Please send Jeff my heartfelt congratulations and warmest regards on completing this amazing feat for women everywhere facing ovarian cancer.

Sincerely,

MoeKay
Unread 05-12-2004, 03:06 PM

Karen

You must be so proud of your son. I know that I am for you. You have raised a wonderful, caring, compasionate, (so many adjetives running thru my mind it would take too much room on the board....LOL) young doctor. I wish him the best of luck in his future endevors. I am sure that you had a wonderful party with him.

Best of luck for him and you.
God Bless
Unread 05-12-2004, 04:25 PM

Yeah, Jeff!!! Karenann, I am sure the party will be fun, wish we could all be there to help celebrate his bike ride finishing ! I know yall are so proud of him and all that he has done in raising the awareness for OVCA. Tell him that we are proud of him, too!! What an awesome future doctor he will be....

Rhonda
Radical hysterectomy, June 2002, cervical cancer, 1b
Unread 05-13-2004, 02:06 AM

Dear Karenann,

Jeff's bike ride is a true testament to the role you played in his life. I suspect you were the best kind of mother -- always encouraging, always there to console or kick in the pants (depending on what was needed), always there to love him.

While I congratulate Jeff on his wonderful accomplishment, I wish to congratulate you for raising him with so much love that he was moved to do this ride -- for all of us.

s!
Unread 05-15-2004, 04:54 PM

karenann:

You must be so proud...and thrilled to have Jeff home. He will be an awesome !

How about the celebrations? Fill us in on the details....did you save us some cake?

I can't wait to read the rest of Jeff's journal.

Thanks for sharing your son with us

S

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register