Final Pathology Report -- Tough News - Help! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Final Pathology Report -- Tough News - Help! Final Pathology Report -- Tough News - Help!

Unread 12-05-2000, 08:07 AM
Final Pathology Report -- Tough News - Help!

Patti, go back to your profile and make sure that between graphics, there is only a space. Don't hit your enter key between graphics or it will take you to the next line and you will end up with a row of graphics all on the left side. If you need me, just email me!! God Bless!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-08-2000, 12:32 PM
hope you are hangin in there.

Dear sardavsmom,

I wanted to check up and see how you are doing with your treatments? I just went for my third chemo yesterday, only 3 more to go, hopefully...

How is them radiation? I haven't had to do that, from what I hear it is kind of unpleasant(but what isn't?)I do not think women can be prepared enough for rad treatments, I am sure many would benefit from your input. I have found a lot of my strength has come from my ability to pass on info and support to other newly diagnosed women.

You sound like a wonderful person, please please remember to ask for help whenever you need it. Some days you will be on top of the world, others you will feel like you have been run over by a truck. Friends and family need to know that you need them, do not be ashamed to let your body and mind rest.

My thoughts are with you.

Kendal
OVCA IIIc
Unread 12-08-2000, 03:25 PM
Final Pathology Report -- Tough News - Help!

Dear Kendal,
Thank you for your post. I have just finished my first week of chemo (cisplatin) and external radiation. I feel very exhausted and had some trouble with nausea and vomiting. Don't know if that was from the chemo already or if by coincidence I was hit with a virus that has been going around. The overwhelming tired feel is the worse -- it's so disabling. How are your chemo treatments going? What type of chemo drug(s) are you receiving? I hope you are okay and that you are getting the rest and help you need, too. I will try to continue to post as possible as the weeks of treatments progress. Four more weeks of this routine, then a week or two break then internal radiation. Please take care of yourself -- thanks for prayers and concerns -- I'll stay posted!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register