Is It Unusal To Still Be Sore After Pelvic Exam And Transvaginal Sonogram | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Is It Unusal To Still Be Sore After Pelvic Exam And Transvaginal Sonogram Is It Unusal To Still Be Sore After Pelvic Exam And Transvaginal Sonogram

Unread 05-30-2004, 09:20 AM
Is It Unusal To Still Be Sore After Pelvic Exam And Transvaginal Sonogram

Hi, I am so sorry to keep bothering all of you but I think this site is the only one who knows what I am going through. I had a pelvic exam with the rectal and vagina at the same time. It hurt pretty bad , I had very bad pain from that . Then I had a transvaginal sonogram that hurt as well especially when she pushed on my bowel . I still have back pain and stomach pain from all that pokeing and proding. Is that possible? I had the test and exam on Wednesday and Thursday now its Sunday. I didnt have that pain before until then. Im still scared and hopeing its a cyst but dont know until Wednesday. My friend who is a nurse seems to think its scar tissue from hysterectomy and its rapping around my intestine? It was just a thought of hers. and they took off I think a benign cyst of my ovary (it was benign) but I forget what it was. He told me 2 days after the surgery for my HYST. He had no idea it was there.So any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance for dealing with me I love this site all of you are in my prayers and thought. YOu just dont know how much you need god when things are not going right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-30-2004, 11:30 AM
Is It Unusal To Still Be Sore After Pelvic Exam And Transvaginal Sonogram

Only a Dr can tell you the source of your pain, but it is definitely possible that scar tissue was jostled during the exam and is still causing the pain you are in. Sact tissue from my surgeries sometimes cause no pain and then i will have mild pain for days. especailly if i get constipated or take a ferw falls skiing. If your pain is severe, increasing or you get a fever you should call your Dr right away, but probably it will subside.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register