Dr. Johanna Budwig diet - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Dr. Johanna Budwig diet Dr. Johanna Budwig diet

Unread 06-16-2004, 08:14 PM
Dr. Johanna Budwig diet

This thread is stressing me out. I need to have a nice glass of wine with a big piece of cheese.

See what you've done, you've driven me to drink and eat cheese!!!

JK I do that with no encourage from anyone!

Great Debate, too bad we have no solid 'answers'!
Janie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-17-2004, 06:44 AM
Dr. Johanna Budwig diet

I have been lurking silently in this thread reading and reading some of the posts.

This is my opinion, be it right or wrong, that everything we eat is probably not good for us in one way or another.

MY husband has a friend, we call him the vitamin, natural supplement, herb, guy, who has actually written a book on many of the things mentioned in this thread. He also works with someone and they concoct pills for different things.

I personally think that this guy is a total nut but my husband seems to believe in him. If anyone is interested I will post the name of his book.

Getting back to my point.....With all of his knowledge of what to eat, when to eat it, how to eat it, and so on,,, his family members are soo unheatlhy and are always sick with something or other.
You would think they should be the absolute picture of health by following his advice which he says they do.

So, on that note, I watch what I eat now a days and try to eat things that I know are not really nutritionally sound in moderation. I am definately not going to drive myself nuts over a piece of cheese or some cottage cheese.

I have been totally healthy for over two years now and plan to stay that way.

Janie,,,, do you have enough wine and cheese for both or us or maybe we should have carvel shakes!!!

Rosalie
Unread 06-17-2004, 07:19 AM
Dr. Johanna Budwig diet

Good information is always welcome ...but in the end my own approach is to try to respect the natural balance of the human body that needs some of this, some of that, and some of the other thing (carbs, proteins, fats). There are certainly better choices to be made....much as I love Cheese Doodles , I don't indulge in them as often as I used to ( but once in a while, yes!), and fruits and veggies are a bigger part of my diet than ever.

But personally I don't stress over food---because I have a hunch that the stress will do me more harm, and bring down my immunities, much more than any particular food that I eat in moderation.

And of course moderate exercise--I'll never be an exercise queen but a 15 minute walk and a 10-15 minute workout each day is doing wonders for me.

JMHO, but it works for me and I feel great!

Blessings.
Marlene
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Dr. Johanna Budwig diet

OK I finally found the web site that talks about the Budwig diet and milk. It also gives alternatives to the cottage cheese.

http://www.healingcancernaturally.co...rganic%20dairy

You need to scroll down and read the part on milk and cancer. I also received an e-mail from a man that is going to send me all the information on OvCa and the Budwig diet. I will share with everyone when I get it.

Bertha

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register