Appts for this week | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appts for this week Appts for this week

Unread 06-13-2004, 07:25 AM
Appts for this week

Please join me in sending good wishes and prayers to all who are having appointments and surgery this week.

Monday
Jeanine is having her vaginal/vulvar biopsies.
Jeanine, I hope eveything comes out completely fine.

Donna40 has her Post Op Appt. Donna, Hope your appt goes well, all your questions are answered and you are healing nicely.

Tuesday
Maxime get results for pet scan + 2 month follow up oncologist.
Maxime, May the resluts be good and you and your Dr come up with a good treatment plan.

Wednesday

Maggie Maye has D&C Maggie, May this procedure be successful
and no further treatment needed.

Tone goes to the castle for her hyst. Tone, Hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly.

Friday
Shepherdpal ( me) has colonscopy and dialtion.

and to all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Hugs to all

s to all

Jeanine, I hope eveything comes out completely fine & clear.

Donna, Hope your appt goes well

Maxime, May the resluts be good and you and your Dr come up with a good treatment plan.

Maggie, May this procedure be successful and no further treatment needed.

Tone, Hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. Remember to take it easy as you heal

Debbie I hope that your colonoscopy and diliation do just fine and you have no lingering side effects.
Unread 06-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Appts for this week

Good Luck wishes go out to everyone. May all your doctor appointments, procedures, and surgeries go well.

Rosalie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-13-2004, 09:55 AM
Lots of Appointments

Jeanine, may those biopsies be 100% boringly normal. Donna, may the appointment be smooth sailing for you. Maxine, may the PET scan show no surprises and here's hoping your treatment plan is THE best one. Maggie, may the D&C be uneventful and be the last procedure you need. And Tone, take it easy after the hysterectomy, don't rush back into things, and watch out for that stuff the hospital calls food. It isn't. Debbie, colonoscopies give me the shivers just thinking about them! May it bring no unpleasant surprises.
Unread 06-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Appts for this week

s to all.
May all your appointments and procedures be quick, painless, and with good results.
:hug;s
Ruth S
Unread 06-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Appts for this week

Good luck, everyone! Hope we hear good news soon, from each of you!

Rhonda
Unread 06-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Appts for this week

Wow, you guys rock. What a solid and caring support system here. To all my sisters with appt's this week.....I hope and pray for the best possible outcome. Good luck to you all
Unread 06-14-2004, 09:23 AM
Appts for this week

May the appointments, procedures and surgery all go well and bring good results. Please let us know how each of you are doing when you are up to it.
s and blessings, peggiesue
Unread 06-15-2004, 06:26 AM
Appts for this week

Hope all those appointments give good results. I'm set to go back to the oncologist on Friday as well. I don't know why it has me so upset, he's a wonderful Dr and always so upbeat. I'm on a schedule to go every 3 months to my regular gyn and then the next 3 month visit to the oncologist. This is the first time I'm back to the oncologist since he released me from his care at about 2 months. My stomach is roiling right now and I've got a few days to go. Is it this way with the rest of you too?

I guess my concern is that it will be about 8 months from my surgery date and if there's a recurrence, it would be more likely to show up now than immediately after surgery. There's nothing to indicate a problem, but that ol cancerhead is starting to take over. UGH!

Linda
Unread 06-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Appts for this week

Linda, Hope your appt goes well. It see,m as if most of us get nervous before these appts,

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register