I was molested at the castle, I need hugs! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I was molested at the castle, I need hugs! I was molested at the castle, I need hugs!

Unread 06-15-2004, 06:14 PM
I was molested at the castle, I need hugs!

Dear Ladies,

I just got back from the Jail (castle) I have been in since Thursday. I had all my cele's and more fixed. He called it a pelvic floor reconstuction. This is very hard for me to talk about, but I need any hugs and encourgement I can get right now. I have some type of infection on my stomach, from my insision to my belly button. they put me on K-fleex for it. I got thrush from the antibiotics so I'm on meds for that. OK, I guess I just have to get this off my chest now.

I can't got into the details as it it to painful, but i was molested the night of my surgery by the male nurse's aide. Yes I have filed all the police and hospitals reports needed and have all the legal support I need. I just need you sisters to help me mentally thought this. Thank you inadvance for you support. I'm tired now and will check back in later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-15-2004, 06:25 PM
OMG!

Gee! Let me say I was stunned by this post. I am sending so many cyber hugs your way you should feel them for days. This is such a sad story but a really important one! I am glad you had the courage to share the liitle you have! WE all don't need to know any details as this is unfortunate enough without being asked to relive it all. I was molested too in my past but not while in a post -op state.I am glad to see you had the pressence of mind to take the action you already have. You are in such a delicate state right now and this was the Last thing you ever needed. None of us ever thinks anything like this will ever happen to us post -op or not.Try to focus on recovery and not this horrible action and get the rest you deserve and need.Since you have plenty of legal support try to let them do the leg work on this as much as possible. You are much loved and supported here and try to keep us posted on what happens to the creep and legal tips if you are so inclined as it may help someone else(God forbid)! You are strong because you are a woman and we are all behind you. KNow that you are loved no matter how far away your hystersisters may be.
Tonya
Unread 06-15-2004, 06:30 PM

My God, Kim, that's horrible! I'm so sorry it happened to you - what kind of sick person would do such a thing? Hugs don't begin to describe what I wish I could send you. I wish you strength, and peace, and justice, and I hope you're getting what you need from your family. Your sisters are always here for you.

Love,

Leslie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-15-2004, 06:36 PM

That is absolutely terrible!
I get so angry when I hear of these types of things. My daughter was raped when she was 3 prior to my adopting her..I have a black heart for people who do these types of things , when they are in the position of caretaker.
You may want to seek out a womans survival group, no doubt you have sufferd more than just post surgery stress but if you feel depression setting in with this assult on you being the center focus you may have some post truamic stress. Speaking with a therapist in a womans group who have had this type of awful thing happen to them may help.
I wish I could offer you more. I will say a prayer that you make it through this ordel and regain your health both phsycally and emmotionally. And that the person who did this to you is made accountable
Unread 06-15-2004, 06:51 PM

Kim,

As a survivor myself let me send you so many hugs that will last you a life time. You did nothing wrong, you are the victom, the innocent one and don't ever forget it. This may not be what you want to hear right now, but once the dust settles you will begin to heal, slowly but surely. It is a long hard road, take all the support you can get from family and friends. Counciling is a wonderful thing when you are ready. I am here for you if you want to talk, vent, cry, whatever your heart desires.

Hugs from one survivor to another,
Toni
Unread 06-15-2004, 10:26 PM

Sisterinpa,Minbarigal,Arlene,and Tiggar,

Thank you for your reply's. I am also a survior and had no clue I would have to become one again. I, for some stupid reason, that thought as the older I get the less chances of it happen again. I was wrong. As soon as I can drive on my own, I will seek counceling. I don't think I'm up to it yet even if I had a ride. My family is wonderful, but it is harder this time. My DS was 2, and myDD was 14 last time so I didn't have to tell my DS anything. He is my little man and it broke my heart to have to tell him someone hurt his mommy. He is 11 now and was scared enough before surgery, let alone for this to happen. I didn't go into details with him, I just told him someone did something to me against my will. He just gave me a big hug and said " I'm sorry mom, I thought they were supposed to send you home fixed, not broken." I'm am still crying over his indept thoughts. I know I have alot of family support, but I don't want to burden them again, so I am glad to have all the extra here! Again Thank's
Unread 06-15-2004, 10:36 PM

Hi tcs,
You are a brave and very strong woman. I just want to wish you the best and want you to know that we Sisters all care about you! Take care of yourself.....<<<<<<HUGS!>>>>>>
Unread 06-15-2004, 10:47 PM

tcs, s and more s. That is just absolutely terrible!!!! I am so very, very sorry that you had to endure that. I am so glad that you have the courage to file charges. This person needs to be behind bars. You are in my prayers.~Moonchime
Unread 06-15-2004, 10:50 PM

good lord ... I would kick up a fuss about this . ITS AMAZING that a trusted health care worker could do such a thing .. (((HUGS)))
mei
Unread 06-16-2004, 01:36 AM

Kim,

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family! I am so sorry this happened to you. Please take care and let me know if you need anything.

April

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register