Calendar for the week of June 21 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Calendar for the week of June 21 Calendar for the week of June 21

Unread 06-20-2004, 09:44 AM
Calendar for the week of June 21

Here are the appointments I have for this week. As always, if I've missed your appointment, please feel free to add it on to this thread so that we can all wish you well!

MONDAY

Ruth S is having a CT of her abdomen & pelvis and some lab work.

(((Ruth))) I hope everything turns out OK with your testing and that they are able to get an accurate picture of your status at this time.

TUESDAY

Quiltcrazy44 (Linda) is having her exploratory laparotomy and bladder suspension.

Good luck, Linda! I wish you a successful surgery, an easy recovery, and good news on the pathology!

WEDNESDAY

Jeanine is going back to the gyn for follow-up on the biopsy procedure.

(((Linda))) and (((Ruth))). I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and 'ers this week. Please come back and let us know how things go!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-20-2004, 10:11 AM

Ruth ,I hope everything turns out OK with your tests and that they are able to determone the best treatment plan.

Linda! I hope your surgery is successful, and your recovery smooth, and that pathology! is good!

Jeanine, i hope you get good news at your follow up, find that the biospies are all negative

Everyone is in my thoughts and .
Unread 06-20-2004, 10:18 AM
Appointments

Ruth--here's hoping both the lab work and the CT scan show nothing out of the ordinary. Glad you get to drink the contrast this time and not me. Ugh! Linda--may the bladder suspension be successful and the exploratory turn up nothing unusual. Jeanine, hoping the biopsy shows all is well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-20-2004, 12:20 PM

Ruth, good luck to you! I hope your test's go well and that they find that everything is normal...let us know.

Linda, I hope your surgery goes well and is successful! I know you are happy to get the bladder suspension done!!

Jeanine, good luck with your follow up, I hope the biopsies show b9 and nothing more!!

for all of you!

Rhonda
Unread 06-20-2004, 07:00 PM

Jeannine-I hope your biopsy results are very normal & boring.
Linda-I hope your surgery goes smoothly and with a very positive outcome. Remember to rest, rest, rest and recover.
's
Ruth S
Unread 06-21-2004, 06:17 AM

Ruth S -- I wish you the best of luck with your CT and hope everything is clear and that your lab work has nothing but good numbers

Linda -- I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and suspension. I hope you have an easy recovery and that the pathology report is a boring read.

Jeanine -- I wish you the best of luck on your follow-up and that the path report on it is a boring read as well.
Unread 06-21-2004, 07:11 AM

Ruth, may the tests results be clearly favorable and normal. And I hope they give you the CTscan drink that I usually get--tastes like cranberry juice (which I like) and doesn't have any nasty backlash.

Linda, I hope your procedures go well, your results are good, and your recuperation is quick!

Jeanine, may your biopsy results be excellent.

Prayers and best wishes to all.

Blessings.
Marlene
Unread 06-21-2004, 08:22 AM

Linda, may the exploratory go well with good path results and the suspension be successful and the recuperation easy.

Ruth, wishing for a clear CT scan and lab work indicating all is normal.

Jeanine: hope your biopsy report is real boring showing that all is perfectly normal.

Please let us know how you all made out.
Blessings and s, peggiesue

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register