Surgery tomorrow | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Surgery tomorrow Surgery tomorrow

Unread 06-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Surgery tomorrow

Hi everyone!

Well, I go to the Castle tomorrow morning @ 5:30am! My Mom is going to be with me (try and stop her right? ;-).

Can I ask a huge favor from everyone? Could I ask for some prayers for all of us that are going in tomorrow? (I didn't put my surgery date on my profile when I signed-up so I missed the round of goodwishes and prayers that are sent out everyday. I'm afraid there may be others out there like me that missed the date log-in.)

Thank you so much for all your help & support. These e-mails have REALLY helped to calm my fears and let me know that everything is going to be OK.

I will cherish EVERY, SINGLE prayer!

Thanks,
Rabbit144
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-23-2004, 12:01 PM
Surgery tomorrow

Good Luck Dear and my prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery go with you through surgery, and recovery.
lots of hugs
Elfie
Unread 06-23-2004, 12:05 PM
Surgery tomorrow

((( Rabbit 144))))

I am glad you came here for prayers,so sweet of you to ask for prayers for your sisters too.It is never too late for prayers, when you decided to come here and ask for prayers, God knew what your heart desire, so he is already standing with you, he will be listening to our prayers for you as well as the other sisters. God is always on call, he never sleeps. ( that is a beautiful thought)

Heavenly Father, we bring before you Rabbit 144, she is asking for prayers for herself and all the sisters who will be having surgery tomorrow, calm thier fears, worries, go with them into the operation room, fill the room with your Spiritual presence, watch over them, guide the hands and mind of the surgeon who will be performing each surgery, let thier surgeries go smoothly with no complications, be with the love ones who are waiting to hear what the doctor will say, Let thier stay in the hospital be pleasant and without incidence, when it is time for them to leave the Castle, give those who are involved in thier care, wisdom, knowledge to care for them.Surround them with your Holy blessings and tender love, give each of them a blest recovery, let your will be done, Amen.

God bless all of you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Surgery tomorrow

Dear Are4power,

Thank you so much for the beautiful prayer. I have to tell you I can feel the change already. God is placing a spirit of calm over me. Your prayer made me cry it was so wonderful and heartfelt and included all of our families that will be going through this trial with us tomorrow.

I can't thank you enough for speaking to Our Father on our behalf. I no longer feel alone because I know my sisters are out there for me.

Rabbit144
Unread 06-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Surgery tomorrow

Dear Elfie.b,

Thank you for your prayers. I was really upset before I sent the prayer request and now I'm just so calm.

I know that whatever happens is God's will and I'm so thankful for sisters like you who lift me and my family up to Him for blessings. Sometimes I get so caught-up in my own fear that I find it hard to know the words to say to Him. You and others have stepped in when I was unable to speak. I'm very,very grateful.

Your sister,
Rabbit144
Unread 06-28-2004, 10:26 AM
Surgery tomorrow

Rabbit- how did it go? Are you home from the hospital? I just read your post so didnt get to pray for you then, but I know that many were.

Dear Lord Jesus:

I lift up to you my sister - comfort and strengthen her in her recovery from surgery. We thank you for her brave heart and willingness to come and ask for prayer. We thank you for Your peace that rules over all when we come and ask. Please minister to her and to her family. May she find compassion when needed, help in abundance and a time to grow in You.

In Jesus Name....
Unread 06-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Lifting you up in prayer

I remember going into surgery a couple weeks ago and feeling totally at peace know our Lord Jesus was holding my hand through the whole process. Remember you have the greatest physician watching over you all the time.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register