Appointments for the week of June 28 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Appointments for the week of June 28 Appointments for the week of June 28

Unread 06-27-2004, 06:24 AM
Appointments for the week of June 28

Here's wishing everyone well at their appointments this week! And, as always, if your appointment has been missed, please add it on to this thread so that we can all wish you well and include you in our prayers.

MONDAY

Ruth S has an appointment with her oncologist.

(((Ryth))) Good luck at your appointment. I hope things are coming together for you and that you and your medical team are coming up with a great plan of care!

WEDNESDAY

Ruth S has an appointment with her gyn/onc to discuss chemo.

(((Ruth))) It's a busy week for you! You know I will be keeping you in my thoughts and 'ers this week. If your appointment includes a scootch, well, I hope it's the best one you've ever done! Remember those scootching warm-ups and visualizations (they work, I'm telling you!).

Known2b (Jane) has appointments with her urologist and gyn/onc, and has a mammogram scheduled.

(((Jane))) You're going to be exhausted at the end of the day! I wish you well with all of your appointments and hope that you get straight A's on your report card! Start those scootching practice sessions now and you'll be in great shape by the time you get to the stirrups!

THURSDAY

Jeanine has an appointment to see the gyn/onc.

Ruth and Jane--you'll be in my thoughts and prayers this. Please come back and let us know how your appointments go!

's and ''ers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-27-2004, 08:23 AM
having a CT scan on Wednesday

Hi All,

I am having a CT scan and blood tests on Wednesday. This will determine if I have to have any more treatements right away. If the tests are good I won't have to see the doctor until October. I have gone thru chemo and radiation. Any prayers or good thoughts anyone would like to send my way would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Judy
Unread 06-27-2004, 08:42 AM

(((Judy)))

Good luck on Wednesday! I hope all of your tests come back showing NO CANCER evident. You are in my thoughts and 'ers.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-27-2004, 08:58 AM

Ruth, I hope your appts go well and your Dr's come up with just the right plan to get rid of every trace of cancer.

Jane It is good to get everything done and over in one day. I pray everyhthing is a OK.

Judy, May all your tests show no cancer and no more treatment needed.

Jeanine, I hope your gyn/onc comes up with a treament plan to get of those bad cells for good.
Everyone is in my thoughts and that along with good appts, tests results you have peace before, during and after.
Unread 06-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Appointments

Ruth--I put your Weds. appointment on my calendar along with what to wear. If I make it to the UW, look for the teal shirt with "ovarian cancer--survivor) on it and some purple and the number 2003. Black or navy slacks, huge purse, black hair, and that extra 70#. It if's raining, eggplant long rain coat. I hope we can meet each other. Cyndy says your Dr. is the most handsome one in the place. I'll have to check this out.

Jane, it'll be a busy day--may everything turn out well for you.

Jeanine--we need you as a hostess with the mostest along with our other hostesses--so let's hope the gyn/onc can get you back in top shape soon!
Unread 06-27-2004, 10:53 AM

Ruth, good luck with your two doctor appointments and may they find the best plan to rid you of any remaining cancer.
Jane, good luck with your two doctor visits and may your mammogram come back normal.
Judy, good luck with your tests and may they all come back indicating no cancer.
Jeanine, good luck with your Thurs. doctor's appointment and may your doctors develop a treatment plan to quickly zap any bad cells.
My thoughts and prayers are with each of you.
s, peggiesue
Unread 06-27-2004, 10:54 AM

Jane- May your exams be very normal. And of course, a perfect 10 scootch.
Judy--I hope your CT and blood tests show no signs of cancer and you have a worry free summer.
Jeanine-May you have good news. Because you are our leader, I know you will do a perfect 10 scootch. Nothing but good news for you.

Ellen- I hope we meet at UW Wed. I am also at least 70# over fluffy. I have short brown hair, wear glasses. My sister will be with me and looks much like me. I will also be clutching my purse trying not to look nervous. My gyn/onc is cute. And also has a calm professional manner which calms me down fast.

Thanks for the support.
's
Ruth S
Unread 06-27-2004, 02:45 PM

Ladies:

You are blowing away my mental image that we are all svelte Dinas! I know that we are all at least 50-70 # fluffy, but I just don't "see" it that way!!

Please add me to the calendar for Friday, when I will see my gyn-onc to have my staples out, receive surgery and biopsy results, and find out my treatment plan.

RuthS and Margaret321, you are so lucky to live near each other. Can I come too? Ruth, good luck with you appointments. Hopefully the plans will be doable.

Jane, good luck with your appointments. Hopefully the radiologists eyes hurt from looking so hard at your mammogram films...and that they find nothing. (Good luck with the squish too)

Judy, I hope that your appointment goes well and that you don't have to go through anything more right now. Sounds like you've been through a lot. I hope you get a break from it.

Jeanine, may your appointment go well and may you only receive good news.

Have a great week.

S
Unread 06-27-2004, 03:02 PM

good luck to all of you with your appointments (and squishing and scooching) this week! I'll be thinking of you, and sending prayers and support your way.
I wish everyone good news
Charla
Unread 06-27-2004, 04:01 PM

Ruth -- Good luck at your appointment. I wish you the best of luck with your appts.

Jeanine -- I wish you the best of luck with your appt and I hope that they have nothing but good news.

Judy -- I hope that your CT goes smoothly and that it clear as a bell. Ad that your blood test are as normal as normal can be.

Linda -- I hope that your staples comeout smoothly and that the biopsy results are not that bad and that you find a treatment plan that will work.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register