Re: Forgen - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-28-2004, 12:17 PM
Re: Forgen

Dear Maria:

Thank you for keeping us updated as to how Forgen is doing. Please pass along my love and good thoughts to her and to her family. Please tell her we love her and are thinking of her often.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2004, 01:10 PM

Forgen you on my heart daily as well, and I have been praying for you and your family. We are so lucky to have you as our 'sister'.

Unread 06-28-2004, 01:15 PM

Forgen,

If you are able to read this, know that we here all think of you daily and are praying your good doctors keep you pain free and with hope.

We miss you here

Dorrie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-28-2004, 01:18 PM

Oh Forgen: I have been keeping up with your condition through your posts. I feel like I know you. I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this (as well as your family). Please know that we all love you and will be praying for you.

Lora
Unread 06-28-2004, 02:12 PM

Dear precious Forgen, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you and send up a prayer.

Please don't ever feel alone. All of us here are with you in spirit.

nancy j
Unread 06-28-2004, 02:26 PM

Huge s Forgen

Please know you are in my thoughts daily. I pray that you are filled with peace, and feeling very little discomfort.
You continue to be a huge inspiration to many of us posting here.....
One day we shall all meet!!!

karenann
Unread 06-28-2004, 04:04 PM

Dear Forgen,
I hope you are reading these posts, and knowing how many lives you touch, how many people love you. I am sorry you are going thru so much and pray God comforts, gives you hope as only He can.
Unread 06-28-2004, 08:55 PM

Dear Forgen:

You are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I have wondered how you are doing.

When my mother went into the care of hospice, she came home from the hospital to a bedroom across the hall from the room that she and my Dad shared for 56 years. It was a plain room with a hospital bed, a little dresser, a small tv and cd player, a lamp, and a chair. Over the five days, the room took on a life of its own as we all brought parts of my mom's life to it...pictures, quilts (from me), artwork to adorn the walls from grandchildren, cards from friends and relatives, pictures of days gone by...beautiful music to listen to, chairs squeezed in for us to sit on. But most importantly, the room became filled with her children, grandchildren, my parents friends, our friends, cousins, in-laws...all the people whose lives were touched by my dear, sweet Mother. I looked around in amazement, and hoped that when my time came, it would be equally as beautiful. She slept away to heaven knowing that we all had each other.

This is what I wish for you...a beautiful celebration of your life in which you are surrounded by those you love...and definitly no pain.

S, ers, and

PS I walked in my Relay For Life for you on June 12th. If you click on My Photos, you will see a picture of the luminaria that I did for you.
Unread 06-28-2004, 09:52 PM

(((( Forgen ))))

I'm so sorry that you're going through so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers. The ladies here do and always will care about you.

s
Unread 06-28-2004, 11:04 PM

Not a day goes by, that I don't think of you (and (((Maria))), you too!

I hope that your knowledge of just how many women you have touched, and taught -- in your real life and your cyberlife -- gives you both strength, comfort, and courage for the journeys that lie ahead.

You are greatly loved. May G-d be by your side, now and always,

Big s,

Audrey

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register