Re: Forgen - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 06-29-2004, 01:40 AM
Re: Forgen

Dear Forgen,

I recently lost a dear brother to cancer.

How I hate this disease....
Wish I could help ....

I wish you peace, with God and with men...

Love, Maria
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2004, 05:16 AM

Forgen just a quick note to say you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Bertha
Unread 06-29-2004, 07:03 AM

Forgen

I will pray that you are pain free or at least as pain free as you can be and still function. I pray that you make liars out of those docs and outlive any prediction they may have made.

God Bless and take care
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-29-2004, 10:40 AM

Dear Forgen,

I want to say that you are thought of, and I am sending and s on angels wings to you.

Please know that you are loved ,and I pray that you find comfort in family and friends who are near.

Hoping for a brighter day for you, God bless.

s
Unread 06-29-2004, 07:18 PM

Dear Forgen,

I want you to know I think about you often. I said a special prayer for you at our relay for life event this past Saturday night. The luminaria bags in the grandstand spelled out the word 'HOPE' and completely lined the track.

I will continue to pray for you. Your sisters are with you in spirit and here for you and your family.

Love,

Jan
Unread 06-29-2004, 07:30 PM

Thanks Maria for the update.

Dear Forgen,
I continue to keep you in my prayers, and hope that you are not in pain. I pray that your family and friends are there for you and helping you in any way they can. You are so brave and I am sorry you are having to go through this. I pray that you draw strength and courage from God during this time. You have many sisters here praying and thinking of you, I hope that helps you in some way, to know that.

Love,
Rhonda
Unread 06-29-2004, 10:04 PM

My Dearest Forgen, You are in my prayers always. You are my strength,My faith,my courage. Thankyou for letting me be a little part of your life.You are amazing and my heart is with you.May God bless and keep you.I love you my dear sister.God bless you Judy
Unread 06-30-2004, 05:53 AM

Dear Forgen;
I feel pretty selfish for not saying anything to you all this time. I have been reading your posts and with each one I feel so so very sad. Every time I read one of your posts I cried and prayed for you. You have shown how strong you are with each post. I can imagine how many people you have touched through out your life. It is because of you that I am no longer sweating the small stuff. I will not take one thing for granted again. Each and every day will be a thought of you in my mind. You have inspired me greatly and I want to thank you for that!
I'm sorry we never got to chat. My wish for you is that you be pain free. I pray for you every day that you and your family remain strong.
You seem like such a wonderful lady. God bless you and your family.
Unread 06-30-2004, 08:36 AM

Dear Forgen,

You have blessed more lives than you can know. I too think of you every day and say a prayer when I do that your passage is as easy as possible and that you feel that you are surrounded by love. You are our guide.

Trish
Unread 06-30-2004, 10:03 PM
Thank you Maria

Maria,
thank you for the update, I think of Forgen often, and the unfair ways that Cancer deals with some people.

Please Forgen, If you do get to read this, know that I am praying for you.

Maria, I pray for you also, may God give you both strength on this long, hard journey we call life.

Bless you both,

Amie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register