Good News for me!!!!!!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Good News for me!!!!!!! Good News for me!!!!!!!

Unread 06-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

I went to see my urologist this am (8am) he said I looked great and ask me how I was doing with the self cathing and such. Did a CT with out contrast (due to something with the kidneys on last scan to make sure that it resolved.) Everything looked fine. I don't have to see him for a year

Then off to my Gyn/onc at 10:30. She did my pap, pelvic, and so on said I looked great. Everything looked and felt good. She said see you in "4" months. ( I said 'I get to graduate to 4 months') I know it is only one more month that what I was doing but hey it is improvement. I was so scared of this appt mainly due to the fact that it was in June last year we had found out that I had a recurrence (or the fact that they didn't get it all during the first surgery and they were stubborn little cells and survived the chemo and radiation and a 3 day LDR treatment) But anyway I wont see her for 4 months

Then off to the mammogram, took forever. Didn't have to go back for any more views, or ultrasound, so it must have been good. I will know more when I get the results (fingers are crossed)

I feel so bad posting such good news when others are having problems, but it does let everyone know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I will continue to pray for each and everyone of you.

God Bless each and everyone of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

What exciting news, Jane! And you shouldn't feel bad about posting good news. I'd much rather hear your good news and feel happy about your good news than think about other things ANYDAY!

for Jane!

Four months is encouraging. It's a whole month longer than 3 months--think of all the things you can do in one month!

I'm so happy for you, Jane! You deserve good news. Congratulations!

Unread 06-30-2004, 04:47 PM
I Love Good News!

You're on a good roll...keep on rolling along. Hopefully the last cancer cells escaped with your last treatment and left a little sign: Warning! Dangerous! Do not Enter!! Four months? WOW!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

Jane , Great news congratulations.. Im sure you will have a sigh of relief. After all the stress over these appointments.. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND A GREAT 4TH OF JULY YOU DESERVE TO CELEBRATE
Unread 06-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

known2b,

Celebrate : We love! good news!

big
Unread 06-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

Jane
Good News is always great to hear!!
Congratulations

's
Ruth S
Unread 06-30-2004, 05:58 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

Jane , that is wonderful news, : Now you can really celebrate, this long weekend.
Unread 06-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

OK! This should be a rule: If you've got good news... we want to hear it!! No apologies!

Boy, Jane, did you hit a few birds with one stone today! The urologist, the gyn/onc and then a mammo?! Good for you! Get it all over in one day!

Well, we are so happy to hear the good news. You deserve it. Enjoy that extra month away from the doctors.

God bless,
Unread 06-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

Hip Hip Horray!!!!

We love when everyone shares their good news with us!!

Go out and celebrate big time.

Rosalie
Unread 06-30-2004, 07:02 PM
Good News for me!!!!!!!

s Jane

Congrats on making it to the world of four month checkups. And that extra month really does make a huge difference. Enjoy the summer.

karenann

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register