Hello to all | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 07-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Hello to all

Frist I want to thank Marie for her time, love and concern she has shown. Second I want to say thank you to every person who has prayed for me. I still preach the wonders of this website to anyone who will listen.

As far as I am going......well lets just say that I take everything day to day. Each day I wake up I am starting to say thank you that I get another day. Its really easy to forget that.

It's my poor family that I worry about and vice versa. Right now I m just getting all my affairs in order that way I can just kick back and enjoy the others..........however many those are. I hope I at least get this year.

As far as you sisters, I have not forgotten about you. Sometimes I am just too tired to type. Bad excuse but a true one.

Thank you.............to all of you, who have been concerned about me. I cried after reading all the postings from everyone. Its amazing how many people you touch.

I love you all !
Virgie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Hello to all

I went to a concert this evening and came home late. Too wired to go straight to bed so I thought I'd check in with HS and see what's going on. And how terrific is this???!!

Oh, Forgen, thank you SO MUCH for thinking of us and posting your note! I am so happy to hear from you and I know all our sisters will be overjoyed when they see your note.

And you're right. You never know how many people you affect. God works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform...

God bless you, Virgie. Many prayers and good thoughts still coming your way.
Unread 07-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Hello to all

I'm truly, deeply flattered that you choose to spend some of your time and energy with us. I don't know you but I think about you every day. God bless.

Laura
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Hello to all

I just found this site a few days ago and already love it because of courageous women like you and all those you touch. I will pray for you and your family.

Kristi3
Unread 07-03-2004, 03:55 AM
Hello to all

forgen,

What a wonderful blessing to hear from you!!! Just know you are always in our prayers and thoughts.

@----->-->--- Shirley
Unread 07-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Hello to all

Dear forgen;
I will continue to pray for you and your family. Thank you so much for touching me with your stories of courage! You will forever be in my heart.
God bless you and your family! Thank you for letting us know how you are.
Unread 07-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Hello to all

So wonderful to hear from you. Your strength will get you through this year and beyond Thinking of you as always from the

sheila
Unread 07-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Hello to all

Dear Forgen,

You are such an inspiration to me.....Thank you for taking your time to talk to us. I am praying for you and your family.

Love and Hugs,

Karen
Unread 07-03-2004, 07:14 AM
Hello to all

Dear Virgie, Thank you so much for taking the time out for posting. . I pray for you all the time, I hope he hears all of our prayers.. You are such a strong Lady! I read all of your post and cried of course but then I thought how much you help others too you are such a inspiration to us all. I wish I could be there for you Please take care and take it easy
My thoughts and prayers are always with you ....
Unread 07-03-2004, 07:18 AM
Hello to all

Virgie,
I am new here too but you have touched me too. You are so sweet. I pray you have many years with your family!

Many to you and your family
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register