Hello to all - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread
Unread 07-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Hello to all

Dear Virgie....Just a quick note to say hi. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy every minute of everyday.

Bertha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Forgen - thank-you

Thank-you so much for taking the time to let us all know how things are going. Although we will never meet you are in my thoughts every day, so long distance hugs from over the pond.
Unread 07-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Hello to all

Dear Virgie...it was so nice to hear from you again. We are all happy when we see you post. We all pray for you and your family that God will help you to have many more days, months, and even years together. You are a strong woman and we all have a lot to learn from you! Feel better and we love you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-03-2004, 08:11 AM
Hello to all

Dear Virgie,

I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw a thread started by you on Hystersisters! It is so good to hear from you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I'm glad that you are determined to enjoy each day. That's all God gives any of us, one day at a time, and it's His call as to when the earthly days finally move us into the heavenly day that knows no ending. One thing's certain---it's His call and not the call of any doctor or statistic. So enjoy your family and friends, do all the things you love, and leave the rest of the deal to God.

We understand that you are tired and that you may not feel up to posting here a lot, but know that we're THRILLED to hear from you!

Blessings, and peace, my friend.
Marlene
Unread 07-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Hello to all

I was so happy you see this post from you! I hope God gives you many more days filled with love. You are in my prayyers every day.
Unread 07-03-2004, 09:18 AM
Hello to all

Dear Forgen, I am so glad that you felt well enough to post. It's also a privilege to know that you chose to communicate with us out here. I wish the very best to you each day. God bless,
Unread 07-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Hello to all

Dear Virgie: you are truly a woman of admiration! I think about you every time I come to HS and scour for your posts. Hope to see more of your posts for a very long time. My prayers and thoughts are with you daily. Another Californian, Jill.
Unread 07-03-2004, 10:09 AM
Hello to all

Virgie

I was glad that you felt well enough to post, I continue to pray for you, and that you have more than this year (many more).

I believe that you are a strong person and will amaze your doctors.

Your posts have given me strenght both spiritually and physically.

God Bless and Keep you
Unread 07-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Hello to all

Huge s Virgie

What a great surprise this morning to see you had been to CC!!
And yes, you can't begin to imagine how deeply so many of us have been touched by you. You are a lesson in courage, grace and faith for us all. I think of you everyday!!!

karenann
Unread 07-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Thrilled to see your post!

I have goosebumps going as I write this! It is so wonderful to see your message. You'll be in that church prayer book every week and I hope it's for so long it becoomes automatic to head for that first. You know I wish you the best. Love you.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register